Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Smoothie ate the Shibo Shibo no Mi,a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to drain liquid from both living and non-living things by wringing them out like a soaked cloth."

Im curious now, can she absorb rain water for her power?
We don't know the full extent and limitations of her devil fruit and Oda doesn't seem to want her to show what she can do with it yet.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Is the info about the color spread being about the SHs dancing with Sanji as the DJ legit or fake?
i dunno, but that fake guy says "i am not the real 106 user but i also have information : on color spread the SH are dancing"... no mention on Sanji as DJ but at least the part with SH dancing is similar, if what he said turns out to be true.......

We already have the legendary
"aNy oNe tHaT uSeS a sWoRd iS a sWoRdSmAn, yEs eVeN bIg mOm aNd kIzArU" thread

and the equally legendary

"sAnJi uSeD hArDeNiNg cOa oN hIs nEcK" thread

and the similarly mystifying

"o-LiN vS. pOcKeT kNiFe mIhAwK' thread

So it's inevitable we're getting a Color Spread related thread about Sanji's musical abilities from a powerscaling perspective

:pepecafe::pepecorn:
One Piece is the only manga where people who fights with swords are doubted to be swordsman

Literally any other manga character who fights with swords... the fandom call them swordsman

This dude is considered a fuckin swordsman :

Now I’m not tryibg to say BM is or that the fandom is not ridiculous with all their conclusions based on nothing but still... there’s ppl who argued Fujitora was not a swordsman.

I’ve only seen this shit in One Piece fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.