Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you re acting like he reproduced galaxy impact and he somehow has better stats than garp by not doing it with coc
Are people really this stupid? If he is able to replicate an attack that produces shockwaves from a distance using just fist that literally equates to hin being the first person in the verse being able to do so without coc, special devil fruit or special ability. Even if it's not as strong as garp it literally means that if koby applies acoc (if it's not used here) that it would probably be as strong as garps galaxy fist (whom used acoc).

I really have to explain that?

Oden is a gary stu because everyone in the series sucks his dick, even the SHs. Oda ruined Roger, Kaido, Whitebeard, Yamato cause he wanted us to see just how cool and powerful and special Oden was.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If oda named coby attack o on the lines of Galaxy impact of Garp and if we consider spoiler provider hyping Coby then expect more or less same impact from "Honesty impact"

Yes it won't make sense but that's how it is

I'd have to check. But wasn't kata called legend for not being beaten in 50 years or something? Or for his back not touching the ground or something like that?

Oda decides what a "legend" is lol.
I'd have to check. But wasn't kata called legend for not being beaten in 50 years or something? Or for his back not touching the ground or something like that?

Oda decides what a "legend" is lol.
I mean show me the panel and then we will see

People should understand that Garp isn't going all out since there are slaves and his men on the Island. Once all of them exit, he is going to thaw out of that pony ice and destroy everything.

If he is able to replicate an attack that produces shockwaves from a distance using just fist that literally equates to hin being the first person in the verse being able to do so without coc, special devil fruit or special ability.
Jinbe did that.

And it being a smaller scale means it's not the same attack. The scale matters, a lot, for brute force attacks.

Are people really this stupid? If he is able to replicate an attack that produces shockwaves from a distance using just fist that literally equates to hin being the first person in the verse being able to do so without coc, special devil fruit or special ability. Even if it's not as strong as garp it literally means that if koby applies acoc (if it's not used here) that it would probably be as strong as garps galaxy fist (whom used acoc).

LOL at this rate you'd say Coby > Roger

You re doing just like lanji fans giving him power he don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.