Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He literally says air is repelled at light speed
:kayneshrug::cheers:
That’s how he makes the air bombs not how fast the bombs move lol

That's like saying that pacifistas move as fast as light because they use kizaru's light lol
Speed blitzing is like Brook against Big Mom not Sanji against Oven. Sanji was a sneak atrack. Brook speed blitzing Big Mom head on.
Did brook actually do that?

Did the plot help Luffy show his dominance over Zoro in Whiskey Peak or it helped Luffy survive thanks to magical flip-flops?

Plot did help him in WP and plot conveniently keeps him away from swordsmen. Luffy's superiority is just an illusion.

Zoro is not Rayleigh, Ray wasnt the WSS. Zoro is more Roger than Rayleigh but best parallel is Ryuma himself.
Zoro isnt Beckman, Zoro isnt Katakuri, Zoro isnt King, Zoro isnt Marco/Oden.
The only time manga itself has compared Luffy and Zoro it ended in a draw and only thanks to magical flip-flops.

Your logic and reasoning are nowhere to be found in Whiskey Peak.

Zoro is more like Roger than Rayleigh. Yes, I do think Zoro is stronger and it's not even a contest. It is obvious, just look how many power-ups Oda is shoving down Luffy's throat to make him relevant in the end-game while Zoro doesnt even need his EL PU while Luffy's EL PU makes him basically a fodder in NW, only good enough for fodder like Hody, Caesar and old weakened Chinjao.

Zoro sees Luffy blasted away by an Admiral and says this:

Are those the words of someone who thinks he cannot do better than Luffy?
But zoro isn't stronger. I mean, Luffy is the MC, and the captain. I will worship zoro forever but it's a stretch to say that he is stronger than luffy. Equal I can understand but not stronger

Lol nah

He literally says air is repelled at light speed
:kayneshrug::cheers:
The air is repelled at light speed from his paw, the air itself is not moving with light speed.

Kuma was doing a gatling version of that attack and he could create multiple paw canons basicaly flying side by side at the same time. For that his arms should move with lightspeed which makes no sense. Also, Zoro dodged it with his wolf dance or whatever the name was, same he did against Hachi, which is definetely not lightspeed - but if the pad canons are lightspeed, Zoro had to move with lightspeed otherwise he wouldn't be able to dodge multiple lightspeed attacks. Which is clearly not the case.
If Zoro can dodge multiple lightspeed attacks at the same time as you say, than how couldn't he block all nails from Hawkins? Are his nails faster than lightspeed or what?

The air is repelled at light speed from his paw, the air itself is not moving with light speed.

Kuma was doing a gatling version of that attack and he could create multiple paw canons basicaly flying side by side at the same time. For that his arms should move with lightspeed which makes no sense. Also, Zoro dodged it with his wolf dance or whatever the name was, same he did against Hachi, which is definetely not lightspeed - but if the pad canons are lightspeed, Zoro had to move with lightspeed otherwise he wouldn't be able to dodge multiple lightspeed attacks. Which is clearly not the case.
If Zoro can dodge multiple lightspeed attacks at the same time as you say, than how couldn't he block all nails from Hawkins? Are his nails faster than lightspeed or what?
If any character ever really moved at lightspeed in One Piece no one could ever be able of even reacting to Kizaru.

S

SinOfGreed

Yes Zoro has stopped being Luffy's equal for a very long time, Luffy has been the incontestable strongest Straw Hat ever since Alabasta or at worst Enies Lobby arc.
My opinion on the matter is that they were equal or near equals until Enies Lobby. Then equals/near equals once Zoro got Shusui and Asura.

Then Post TS, Luffy showed the difference with G4 and the gap only got bigger during WCI. Now in Wano he is a different type of monster. However, Oda gave Zoro Enma and hasn't shown his upper limit. If he beats King solo this arc, maybe the gap will start getting smaller again?

I expect them to be a lot closer EOS, my prediction is that Luffy will be number 1 EOS and Zoro will be top 5.

Lmao... Almost 18:00 in Spain and still nothing.
Remember, normal time spoilers don't drop for another 12 hours or so. This is normal. Mark that time weekly. These Korean spoilers are a new thing only from the last 4 or 5 chapters. Like:

- we got an unconfirmed (now confirmed) summary on Sunday night EST, a first ever for spoilers
- then it was confirmed on monday by the usual sources, another first.
- then we got a ton of those weird, digital,grainy pics on a Tuesday, which has been the case for the last 3-4 chapters

However this is all new. Normal spoilers are still 12 hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.