Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But zoro isn't stronger. I mean, Luffy is the MC, and the captain. I will worship zoro forever but it's a stretch to say that he is stronger than luffy. Equal I can understand but not stronger
How do you know? We have not seen Zoro's limits in post TS and he is already dwarfing Luffy's feats with casual slashes.
In pre-TS he has dwarfed Luffy's endurance in TB. The author perhaps wants to portray them as equal but he has to use mental gymnastics to do so, just like he used flip-flops in Whiskey Peak.
How many clean hits does Luffy need to take an opponent out? How many does Zoro need? It's obvious that Zoro is a bigger beast.

How do you know? We have not seen Zoro's limits in post TS and he is already dwarfing Luffy's feats with casual slashes.
In pre-TS he has dwarfed Luffy's endurance in TB. The author perhaps wants to portray them as equal but he has to use mental gymnastics to do so, just like he used flip-flops in Whiskey Peak.
How many clean hits does Luffy need to take an opponent out? How many does Zoro need? It's obvious that Zoro is a bigger beast.
Lol

Let's not go there. Zoro is a beast, but it is obvious he isn't stronger than luffy. I don't think you should take the point that he hasn't used all his strength as a reference
Post automatically merged:

I live, absolutely love zoro, but I cannot be so blinded that I believe he is stronger than luffy. He just can't be

Here comes Nik with his zoro admiral level bullshit :seriously::myman:

S

SinOfGreed

Let's not go there. Zoro is a beast, but it is obvious he isn't stronger than luffy. I don't think you should take the point that he hasn't used all his strength as a reference

I live, absolutely love zoro, but I cannot be so blinded that I believe he is stronger than luffy. He just can't be
I think Oda hasn't shown Zoro's upper limit so when he fights a really strong enemy, readers will be like "wow so Zoros all out strength allows him to compete with a character this strong (for example King"

But there is no way Oda has been holding Zoro back because he is stronger than Luffy. Maybe they're equal or near equals (I doubt it as things currently stand) but Zoro is no way stronger than his captain.

Did the plot help Luffy show his dominance over Zoro in Whiskey Peak or it helped Luffy survive thanks to magical flip-flops?

Plot did help him in WP and plot conveniently keeps him away from swordsmen. Luffy's superiority is just an illusion.

Zoro is not Rayleigh, Ray wasnt the WSS. Zoro is more Roger than Rayleigh but best parallel is Ryuma himself.
Zoro isnt Beckman, Zoro isnt Katakuri, Zoro isnt King, Zoro isnt Marco/Oden.
The only time manga itself has compared Luffy and Zoro it ended in a draw and only thanks to magical flip-flops.

Your logic and reasoning are nowhere to be found in Whiskey Peak.

Zoro is more like Roger than Rayleigh. Yes, I do think Zoro is stronger and it's not even a contest. It is obvious, just look how many power-ups Oda is shoving down Luffy's throat to make him relevant in the end-game while Zoro doesnt even need his EL PU while Luffy's EL PU makes him basically a fodder in NW, only good enough for fodder like Hody, Caesar and old weakened Chinjao.

Zoro sees Luffy blasted away by an Admiral and says this:

Are those the words of someone who thinks he cannot do better than Luffy?
Lol Whiskey Peak is so long ago... dude you're hanging onto something that's outdated... damn... Know I for sure your logic and sensible reasoning skills are out of wack.

Looks like you're not as hopeless as him
Here comes Nik with his zoro admiral level bullshit :seriously::myman:
More like zoro is im sama level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.