Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Let me tell u guys about Kadar

This guy Is a Rear Admiral Kadar.
First time we knew his name is When Fisher Tiger One Shot him with only kicking him when Sun Pirates Clash with Marines ( Jinbe and Arlong was there too ) Never mind the top Image since i can't search only him kicking because he a fodder.

Stacks and sum Troll thought that the Marines that went to egghead especially the one who resemble him with epic glass ( which imo is his son rather than himself ) are In fact Kadar.

Since he uses Sword and got downplayed by Fisher tiger, Stacks and Troll uses this Kadar "meme" to piss off zoro fans.
Tbh no ones gives a fuck about his dumb trolling. I havent seen any Zoro fan reacting to him at all.

He's free to spam wherever he wants, we just dont want him to do it here.

Bro I just thought that with this monsters sequel woro could get some more love from clolda I mean look at nami's LA seems clolda get in love with her and Maybe he could wank her in the manga
Post automatically merged:

Let me tell u guys about Kadar

This guy Is a Rear Admiral Kadar.
First time we knew his name is When Fisher Tiger One Shot him with only kicking him when Sun Pirates Clash with Marines ( Jinbe and Arlong was there too ) Never mind the top Image since i can't search only him kicking because he a fodder.

Stacks and sum Troll thought that the Marines that went to egghead especially the one who resemble him with epic glass ( which imo is his son rather than himself ) are In fact Kadar.

Since he uses Sword and got downplayed by Fisher tiger, Stacks and Troll uses this Kadar "meme" to piss off zoro fans.
They are not even the same person lol:milaugh:

Bro I just thought that with this monsters sequel woro could get some more love from clolda I mean look at nami's LA seems clolda get in love with her and Maybe he could wank her in the manga
Oda already gave him very good moments so far but the fanbase should lower their expectations a little bit because he's not the MC.

He clashed with Yonko, had a small skirmish with an Admiral and unlock ACoC.
There is no need for the fans to push agendas like ZKKizaru or that Shiryu is above the Admirals.

He will always get Vegeta's treatment in DBZ. Strong enough but below Goku.

Oda already gave him very good moments so far but the fanbase should lower their expectations a little bit because he's not the MC.

There is no need for the fans to push agendas like ZKKizaru or that Shiryu is above the Admirals.

I was wishing zoro got more than feat wise wich are good tbh but more character moments that's what I meant problem is that post TS is that he gets 1 or 2 in each arc for these only in egghead he got more

Last edited:

How Shiliew > Kuzan is an agenda when it is claim by the author himself.
Furthermore how Shiliew > Kuzan has to be linked to « Zoro is not the MC »?

How Shiliew > Kuzan is an agenda when it is claim by the author himself.
The image with First Mates was long before Kuzan's confirmation as an official member of the BBP.

Furthermore how Shiliew > Kuzan has to be linked to « Zoro is not the MC »?
Zoro is not MC has to do with some takes such as ZKKaido or ZKKizaru.

Its the same as Vegeta killing Perfect Cell or Kid Buu.

Would i enjoy it if both of them had happen ? Damn yes, but we are in the story for almost 3 decades and Zoro never beat the main level boss of any arc.
The only exceptions are Mihawk at Baratie & maybe Hody at FMI but its entirely different from defeating the first Emperor of the series or the first Admiral.

Zoro will take down an Admiral i'm sure but i dont think he'll take Luffy's spot and be the first one to bring one down unless Saturn is a monster.

The image with First Mates was long before Kuzan's confirmation as an official member of the BBP.

Zoro is not MC has to do with some takes such as ZKKaido or ZKKizaru.

Its the same as Vegeta killing Perfect Cell or Kid Buu.

Would i enjoy it if both of them had happen ? Damn yes, but we are in the story for almost 3 decades and Zoro never beat the main level boss of any arc.
The only exceptions are Mihawk at Baratie & maybe Hody at FMI but its entirely different from defeating the first Emperor of the series or the first Admiral.

Zoro will take down an Admiral i'm sure but i dont think he'll take Luffy's spot and be the first one to bring one down unless Saturn is a monster.
The fact that it was before does not mean that it is not true anymore. If Fujitora is now reveal to be a Rev, do you think people will be so adamant to say that Sabo is not stronger than Fujitora? Or will they use the cover page to say Sabo > Fujitora ?

My question was about how Shiliew > Kuzan is questioning Luffy’s mc status?

About Kizaru vs Zoro i do not think that Zoro cannot beat an admiral before Luffy but I agree that if Saturn is weaker than Kizaru, Luffy will fight him.