Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
this @Rootbeer has to be a troll
I told y'all 5 years ago

Were you always Luffy's fanboy or you switched sides after Wano ?
I was always a Luffy fan but started out as a hardcore Zorotard.
Post automatically merged:

Who's kadar again?? I asked Stacks before but forgot the answer
Bro this mofo spams "Zoro vs Kadar in Egghead" all day and night in every thread & every profile.
He'll return here only to spam more.

One sword Style Zoro in 1089
:kuzanshut:
I thought it was confirmed a few days ago. What happened ?

Info in the chapter or something else ?
More info about monsters and yeah my guesses is that also had Adcoc that's why he was the sword god and I'm also in the Adcoc=black blade train oden's dad told Zoro's about this and instead of black blade he got Adcoc because it's necessary
Yeah bro I need to see more KoH I don't care if it's against a fodder like what so special about g5 that now clolda makes the condom goes to this form almost always :pepehands:

Let me tell u guys about Kadar

This guy Is a Rear Admiral Kadar.
First time we knew his name is When Fisher Tiger One Shot him with only kicking him when Sun Pirates Clash with Marines ( Jinbe and Arlong was there too ) Never mind the top Image since i can't search only him kicking because he a fodder.

Stacks and sum Troll thought that the Marines that went to egghead especially the one who resemble him with epic glass ( which imo is his son rather than himself ) are In fact Kadar.

Since he uses Sword and got downplayed by Fisher tiger, Stacks and Troll uses this Kadar "meme" to piss off zoro fans.