Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Bro......

I miss KoH and needs to see asap i wish zoro fights kizaru his plot in egghead is nostalgic trip next one is bonney(sabondy) if my calcs are correct shawk is going to the pawn room next and kizaru will be the last like "what is this powerfull haki he is not that same rookie i almost killed 2 years ago"
The biggest fear is condom fights him or zoto teaming up with the cook but there are more threads like VA and kuros oda will have to do that all mugis fights like sabondy
Just also a reminder
Everyone was following his orders in dressrosa :myman:

Please don't remind me this what the fuck was that? zoro saved the people and the king from pica made them follow him and he didn't even get a statue and ussop got one nowadays i'm Still Wonder how was that possible

Hello is being long time 😄

Well I don’t know if someone pointed out already about zoro’s finisher on king the 103: mercies dragon damnation but as we know oda connects Zoro with Buddhism like 108 earthly desires for pounds ho so I found this in Buddhism:

102. Though one a hundred verses chant composed of meaningless lines, better the single Dhamma-line one hears, then comes to calm.

103. Though thousand times a thousand in battle one may conquer, yet should one conquer just oneself one is the greatest conqueror.

And I thought it really fit the way it happens with Enma and all what do you think ? 🤔