Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 981 : "Engagement"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Marco wearing glasses now? Something might happen with his eyesight after payback war.
He had contact lenses before. :sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Oh god none of the SHs looks like they are serious about fighting 2 fucknig Yonkous at the same time. Hope they get a reality check asap :queenmoji:
What for? They'll win anyway:kayneshrug:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This post right here officers

Damn she's looking kinda nice tho...now I'm starting to see where @Marimo_420 was coming from #NotAFurry.....#MaybeALittleBit
Omg Carrot
:finally::finally::finally:

LOOL man like Akai trying to bait us out. Seriously though, I said I've only ever liked her in Sulong. :catsure: But this chapter be making me have second thoughts.

Join us @Akai2

OT: Kidd, Luffy, Zoro and Killer have great on screen chemistry, it's classic one piece. It was nice to see. I wonder what's gonna happen with Apoo? Is he gonna be a major antagonist or is he gonna run away from Onigashima?

Numbers on the other hand, have a very disappointing design. What was the reason for 30 chapters of silhouette if they're looking like that?
:giogio:

Last edited:
or he just collected information about Apoo's background before meeting with him to make an alliance? he's smart enough to do that, always check who you dealing with, especially if you're a member of the underworld

meanwhile, Kidd himself fought Apoo Pre-TS in Sabaody and yet still doesn't know how his DF works
I like your reasoning about Killer collecting info about apoo... I can see that happening, but While he was working for Orochi more than before the alliance, cause Kidd would have known that weakness if it was before the alliance

stop it my boy still got hype it aint dead and you think apoo is just done after that? Smh you turn into hater lol apoo still flying six level and beyond
I love Apoo as character
But strength-wise
It was annoying to endure last week people saying outrageous things like Apoo > Katakuri

Like wtf!?
Just because he got the better if Zoro and Luffy, they justified it by saying he's stronger than Katakuri? They can't accept the idea of saying "Luffy and Zoro slipped last chapter", but they would rather shit on YC, just to justify the outrageous showings of them last chapter!

So, overall, I like the dude, just stating facts about his strength doesn't make me a hater

And liking a character for Strength only is what makes a fan, not a true fan.... stating facts like he belongs below flying 6 doesn't make me hater, rather it makes me aknowledge the superiority strengthwise for Flying 6, nothing else...

And you can't deny the weakness of plugging the eat is not deadly!

It's fucking huuuuge weakness! and I have doubts of an ancient Zoan would lose in close combat to him without apoo using his Df ability!

Again, stating facts, specially since Apoo is Loyal to Kaido as we see, was with Kaido for a good time, and also Kaido crew ranking is based on strength alone since everyone has a right to ascend if he was stronger

Don't make me a hater bro Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.