Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
SHs look like they took some damage from the Serakids.

Hope Oda wont come up with some bullshit reasoning of Zoro fighting a VA because he was "injured".
:kobeha:you guys are actually falling for that dumbass bait?
The SHs have several allies in the island that can fight them, 9 VAs means nothing, this is the tobiroppo all over again

The SHs have several allies in the island that can fight them, 9 VAs means nothing, this is the tobiroppo all over again
No bro i'm just expecting the worst from this clown author at this point.
I dont even think that the Navy stands a chance w/o the Seraphims atm. The crew can stomp these guys.

I'm all in for a clash with Kizaru but idk if we'll get anything more than that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No bro i'm just expecting the worst from this clown author at this point.
I dont even think that the Navy stands a chance w/o the Seraphims atm. The crew can stomp these guys.

I'm all in for a clash with Kizaru but idk if we'll get anything more than that.
kizaru is going down in egghead whether by luffy or zoro, saying he won't is just marine bros coping

G

GUI VI

That's what idiots don't understand. Stussy, Lucci and Kaku are also in the fucking arc, they will definitely fight too lol.