Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I'm not happy that Oda introduces new characters all the time. They are used for hype for about 4 chapters and then disappear in the shadows. Latest example is Stussy
We all agree that the strength between VAs is different but after defeating a Yonko crew and getting so many PUs it would be utter bullshit if some random guys out of the blue can give them a tough time.

Well we'll find out what happened next chapter
Maybe s-hawk went to York and this is where zoro ended forcing her to stop the seraphims but did he had also a fight against her and kaku was out that's why he has bandages 🤔
I want a funny reunion between zoro and bonney I hope she still remembers him 😥
I don't kizaru is going out here fuck I don't even think the mugis will get fights I wish is zoro vs kizaru but never doubt of oda's love for his condom

G

Gorosei Informer

Well we'll find out what happened next chapter
Maybe s-hawk went to York and this is where zoro ended forcing her to stop the seraphims but did he had also a fight against her and kaku was out that's why he has bandages 🤔
I want a funny reunion between zoro and bonney I hope she still remembers him 😥
I don't kizaru is going out here fuck I don't even think the mugis will get fights I wish is zoro vs kizaru but never doubt of oda's love for his condom
Zoro after Bonney de-ages him:

Post automatically merged:

SHs look like they took some damage from the Serakids.

Hope Oda wont come up with some bullshit reasoning of Zoro fighting a VA because he was "injured".
He's been nerfing and purposely displacing Zoro since Baratie at least, it's frustrating. He's like the OG Saitama of OP, One Slash Man lol.