Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Garp's defeat is already on the newspaper
The marines have the island surrounded
Where's the BBP ship, is it invisible? :bamathink:
Funnily enough if Shiryu was there, that would be a legit possibility too lmao. I'm assuming it would require the fruit to be awakened though ofc.

Idk why Oda has been so quiet about the BBP ship suddenly, its so aggravating but I feel its gonna tie into Caribous disappearance too somehow. I think Blackbeard is the guy Caribou wants to give info on the ancient weapons to.

Not soon enough.

:mihugh::risitameh::pepemotion::pepemy:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I

I understand him Loda is only fraud author who would restrict someone of Mihawk status for decades
That's true lol.

What I find funny when it comes to this is that for example all the hype now is about Gojo and Sukuna and we've had these chars for like 5 years and they've been showing off and fighting now lmao, but we still haven't seen stuff from Mihawk who was introduced 20 years ago. Same with Dragon. Who knows how many OP fans never got or will get the chance to see Mihawk/Dragon/Shanks etc..

These clowns were downplaying Mihawk really bad during MF arc. There were some morons who were saying that Vista is top3 swordsman in the world, Mihawk is unable to cut diamond and Zoro will surpass him the moment he cuts Jozu and some other weird shit.
Tbh, you still get that stuff now. I'm not too into powerscaling, but I just always assumed these people have to be trolling or they have sword PTSD.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This "He is the real strongest swordsman without haki unlike Shanks & Ray" is unbelievable.
LMAO, that's how it started. Then it evolved to the strongest swordsman but without COC usage. What even is the cope these days when it's practically confirmed Mihawk has CoC and AdvCoc? Is it that Bougya thing I see from time to time lmao.