Current Events Why Are People So Convinced it's 9 VAs vs Strawhats?

Will each of the 9 Strawhats fight one of the 9 Vice Admirals

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vegapunk doesn't know that Saturn is on Egghead and has no reason to believe he came as far as I'm aware?

They may even want to use the Seraphim's strength to aid their escape.
That's why I think Saturn will only remain "hidden" up to a certain point.

I'm not the biggest OP apologist out there but there's no way Oda had this guy leave Mariejoa just to comment on the events from his room.

Let's think this through;
SHs need an Escape Plan, They aren't Planning to Fight, cuz it's Extremely Risky & Non-Rewarding.
Escape by Sea is not an Option, so They either need to Fly or go Underwater.

This is where Vegapunk comes in, He obviously always had an Escape Route prepared for this Situation.
And seeing how the Island represents an Egg, then something needs to come out of this Egg, Oda loves such Surprises.

It's further Hinted at by adding Army of Pacifista to the Plot & keeping Sentomaru on Land, They are probably gonna keep Marine Fleet busy while Vegapunk prepares to Launch his Escape Machine, which would probably require the Defensive Dome to be Disabled, otherwise there wouldn't be any need for Pacifista Army Protection.

This Plan is Solid, and only ones who can go up are Kizaru & VAs who know Geppo, but thanks to Hostages & being Outnumbered, They will believe that Kizaru & VAs will instead remain to help against Pacifista (Especially since They have Powerful Shields).

Now enters the Element that Vega & SHs didn't Plan for, and that's Saturn, who will ruin this Plan by controlling those Pacifista Mark III Models.
After that, it's up for Oda to decide who goes up there & who stays on Ships.

Imo this is very Logical Scenario, the One who stayed (Sentomaru) tries to Distract while Vega/Luffy Team try to Escape, but the Plan is ruined by Saturn's Presence which wasn't taken into consideration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would create Several Problems for SHs:

1. They can't order Seraphim to go Fight, cuz Saturn will steal them
2. Sentomaru is Defenseless & can't reunite with them in Time (Before Take-Off)
3. Kizaru & whoever is with him are near, and They can't Escape without a Fight
4. Marine Fleet are free to enter the Island & completely take over
5. Can They truly trust Lucci in a Fight against Marines/WG?

Now it's only up to SHs to Act, and They must split into Three Groups:

1. Group that stays with Vega, York & Seraphim
2. Group that Fights Kizaru & whoever is with him
3. Group who descends to Save Sentomaru & Delay Marine Fleet (On Foot)

Kizaru is a Logia so Non-Haki SHs shouldn't go near him, They need to stay with Vegapunk, and i believe Jinbe needs to Protect them.
Sentomaru is down below, so Sanji must go down there, but it's too much for him alone, so another Strong Fighter should Tag Along who i believe is Zoro, which would require them someone else who can Fly who is either Lilith or Stussy. Finally, Luffy will go Fight Kizaru.

So imo, Monster Trio will be trying to stop Marines, while the Rest stay with Vegapunk. That's when Laffitte & Devon enter the Plot.
Devon will Infiltrate Vega's Group, while Laffitte will Hypnotise someone, so that They are tricked into taking-off without taking Monster Trio with them, either thinking They are already on board or another reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imo this Scenario will span Three Chapters, and at End of Third One, a New Character is gonna make his Appearance.
Which is gonna be a Game-Changing Reveal.

I believe Final Saga will start with Introduction of Lurking Legend & Monster Trio being Separated from Rest of Crew.
Laffitte & Devon were added to this Arc only to make sure Rest of SHs don't Stay & continue their Journey to Elbaf.

Team A - SHs + Lucci/Kaku/Stussy/Sentomaru/Bonney + Vegapunk + PXs
Team B - Saturn/Kizaru + 9 VAs

Unknown - Seraphims + Laffite/Devon

Noone can seriously believe that the Navy has a chance to win here w/o the Seraphims, unless Kizaru is able to mid diff Luffy or Saturn ends up as a high top tier.
No one is saying they will win as now one said Kaido could win or Dofla could win. We are just saying they will fight.

I'm gonna add more

My take is:
Luffy vs Kizaru
SHs vs Vice Admirals
Bonnie and Vegapank vs Saturn
Lucci vs Stussy (rematch)
Kaku vs Sentomaru

While Seraphims and possibly Lafitte, Caterina devon etc. are wild cards

No one is saying they will win as now one said Kaido could win or Dofla could win. We are just saying they will fight.
I've seen comments from people who think the Marines have a chance here and i don't necessarily mean they have to win/defeat the SHs but they aren't even a serious threat w/o the Seraphim atm.

Admittedly, 9 vs 9 does fit very well.

But:

1. The Strawhats force is larger than just the 9 Strawhats:
  • Lucci
  • Kaku
  • Stussy
  • Bonney
  • Sentomaru
  • The other satellites (?)

2. The 9 Strawhats aren't the strongest characters on the Strawhats' side.

The three CP-0 agents seem stronger than all Strawhats bar the monster quartet.

And if the CP-0 agents betray them, they again become enemies for the Strawhats (with superior portrayal to the 9 VAs).

But it doesn't seem like they intend to do so.

3. The 9 Vice Admirals aren't the strongest on the Navy/WG's side:
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Bear
  • S-Snake
  • S-Shark
  • Any other Seraphim Saturn brought along

With Saturn at Egg Head, he'll presumably regain control of the Seraphim.

The 4 Seraphim are stronger than the majority of the 9 VAs, and plausibly all of them.

Furthermore, these Seraphim are way, way, more hyped and relevant to the story than the 9 VAs.

It is for these Seraphim that the Shichibukai were disbanded. And the Shichibukai have always been given far superior portrayal to VAs (Doflamingo's debut was literally toying with VAs).

There's a real sense in which the Seraphim are the "main antagonists" of Egghead moreso than the 9 VAs.

The 9 VAs aren't necessarily the calamities + Tobi Roppo of Egg Head. At least their current portrayal doesn't support it. If anything most of them seem to be more like the Numbers.

The Seraphim have portrayal closer to that of the Tobi Roppo.

They've been given the highlighted focus, clashed with the strongest members of the Strawhats etc.

9 VAs vs 9 Strawhats ignores the elephant in the room that is the 4+ Seraphim.

Cc: @Paperchampion23, @Sir Yasheen, @Elder Lee Hung, @MarineHQ, @SakazOuki, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE.
Bonney is a straw hats bro

I've seen comments from people who think the Marines have a chance here and i don't necessarily mean they have to win/defeat the SHs but they aren't even a serious threat w/o the Seraphim atm.
They can't, it's crystal clear as the Donquixote family could not or the Beast pirates could not, but they can give them a fight, especially Kizaru and especially with the Seraphins.

And then we have the black horse Saturn and the BBP pirates, so the situation is kind of unpredictable.

Only maybe two or three Vice Admirals the SHs might not fight and those SHs are going to be between Nami, Chopper, and Usopp.

But when it comes to the rest of the SHs, they are going to be fighting the Vice Admirals.

Bonney and Stussy might help out, we don't know what Lucci and Kaku will end up doing.

Also those who don't end up having their own fights will probably be fighting the fodders.

There is a reason why Oda brought 1 Admiral and 9 Vice Admirals, this is to match the Straw Hat Pirates 10 member crew.
Bonney will get her own 1v1 fight or 2v2 fight
Whenever worst gen is involved with the shs
They get highlighted involvement

And then we have the black horse Saturn
Yeah tell that to Admiralbros who are scared in case he ends up as a top tier.

They call any swordbro who think that Kizaru vs Zoro has a chance to happen that he's on copium but at the same time they desperately try to justify why Saturn is not strong enough.

The truth is that we dont know jackshit about the battles but the fact that Zoro vs Kizaru made the whole forum a mess and Admiralfans+antiZoro stans made this weird alliance is pathetic.

Saturn is here and he holds ultimate authority over the Seraphim.

Plus York has been captured by the Strawhats and the Gorosei need her for the Mother Flame. They can't afford to lose her here.
The goal of the fleet is to kill Stella & rescue York
Bb pirate ship will either kidnap Robin or York
Post automatically merged:

Yeah tell that to Admiralbros who are scared in case he ends up as a top tier.

They call any swordbro who think that Kizaru vs Zoro has a chance to happen that he's on copium but at the same time they desperately try to justify why Saturn is not strong enough.

The truth is that we dont know jackshit about the battles but the fact that Zoro vs Kizaru made the whole forum a mess and Admiralfans+antiZoro stans made this weird alliance is pathetic.
Evry fandom is puttin all their eggs on the Kizaru matchup

Haha
Post automatically merged:

That's why I think Saturn will only remain "hidden" up to a certain point.

I'm not the biggest OP apologist out there but there's no way Oda had this guy leave Mariejoa just to comment on the events from his room.
Saturn will be part of the action sooner rather than later

Last edited:
Admittedly, 9 vs 9 does fit very well.

But:

1. The Strawhats force is larger than just the 9 Strawhats:
  • Lucci
  • Kaku
  • Stussy
  • Bonney
  • Sentomaru
  • The other satellites (?)

2. The 9 Strawhats aren't the strongest characters on the Strawhats' side.

The three CP-0 agents seem stronger than all Strawhats bar the monster quartet.

And if the CP-0 agents betray them, they again become enemies for the Strawhats (with superior portrayal to the 9 VAs).

But it doesn't seem like they intend to do so.

3. The 9 Vice Admirals aren't the strongest on the Navy/WG's side:
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Bear
  • S-Snake
  • S-Shark
  • Any other Seraphim Saturn brought along

With Saturn at Egg Head, he'll presumably regain control of the Seraphim.

The 4 Seraphim are stronger than the majority of the 9 VAs, and plausibly all of them.

Furthermore, these Seraphim are way, way, more hyped and relevant to the story than the 9 VAs.

It is for these Seraphim that the Shichibukai were disbanded. And the Shichibukai have always been given far superior portrayal to VAs (Doflamingo's debut was literally toying with VAs).

There's a real sense in which the Seraphim are the "main antagonists" of Egghead moreso than the 9 VAs.

The 9 VAs aren't necessarily the calamities + Tobi Roppo of Egg Head. At least their current portrayal doesn't support it. If anything most of them seem to be more like the Numbers.

The Seraphim have portrayal closer to that of the Tobi Roppo.

They've been given the highlighted focus, clashed with the strongest members of the Strawhats etc.

9 VAs vs 9 Strawhats ignores the elephant in the room that is the 4+ Seraphim.

Cc: @Paperchampion23, @Sir Yasheen, @Elder Lee Hung, @MarineHQ, @SakazOuki, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE.
It's the Yonko test for Luffy and his crew.. Saturn is the referee overseeing the thing, he's not doing anything else..

Luffy vs Kizaru

9 Vice Admirals vs 9 Strawhats

Ya it wont be perfect, but imo the Seraphim are meant to just be taken over by Saturn and force the crew to run after defeating the marines. They ideally need to still grow to their full threats for the endgame, so I dont see them legitimately being fought in Egghead.

@Cinera
If that doesn't happen,two big problems in the manga will continue.
-Oda stacking the good guys side nonstop,while leaving the villains side without legs to stand on. He did it in shitty country arc,and the conflict became a big joke. If this doesn't stop now,the final war is sure to be the next fourth great ninja war.
-The characters of the main cast being cast aside. In new world,there has been this trend of having side characters do the fighting job instead of the straw hats,which has made Chopper,Usopp and Brook not feel like main characters anymore. What's the use of having characters who don't do anything in the main cast? This is shitty writing and needs to stop.
@gz89 @Moegara @Albino 👑 @NAMELESS @grey matter @JoNdule @AverageSanjiEnjoyer
@ConquistadoR @BlackLegFring @The White Crane @Vanlax @Malio @Kurozumi Wiwi
@Paperchampion23 @Reborn

K

Kotone

@Cinera
If that doesn't happen,two big problems in the manga will continue.
-Oda stacking the good guys side nonstop,while leaving the villains side without legs to stand on. He did it in shitty country arc,and the conflict became a big joke. If this doesn't stop now,the final war is sure to be the next fourth great ninja war.
-The characters of the main cast being cast aside. In new world,there has been this trend of having side characters do the fighting job instead of the straw hats,which has made Chopper,Usopp and Brook not feel like main characters anymore. What's the use of having characters who don't do anything in the main cast? This is shitty writing and needs to stop.
@gz89 @Moegara @Albino 👑 @NAMELESS @grey matter @JoNdule @AverageSanjiEnjoyer
@ConquistadoR @BlackLegFring @The White Crane @Vanlax @Malio @Kurozumi Wiwi
@Paperchampion23 @Reborn
I'm not saying I don't want great fights for all the shs

I just don't see Oda doing this right after Wano

After a big arc small acrs

This one seems like that to me