Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
@gz89 Shiryu>>>kuzan you gonna see why when his time come with a chapter titled "shiryu of the rain" against zoro, your whole argument against shiryu is about his df which you are being fooled to believe its just invisibility. As for the other argument shiryu was fisted, well SO WAS EVERYONE ALONG KUZAN, aokiji didnt look better than shiryu and that is because Oda wank too much the legend. If not for his mentor-student plot with garp, oda could have ended the whole fight after shiryus stab.
Every word in your post is wrong. Oda's crystal clear.

Yonko/Admirals/Mihawk/Dragon are top tiers.
Stop pushing this Shiryu>Admirals agenda, or at least do it to mock Admiralbros idc.

The Shiryu >>> aokiji is crazy I don't believe that you guys should stop that because of the #2 colorspreed aokiji wasn't there because he is betraying Teach that's my money and zoro and luffy are equal zoro beats him because of g5
I dont realy care about aokiji what I dislike is admiral fans trying to limit shiryu cause they are insecure ever since luzan joined the blackbeard crew. Both are very strong and current zoro is>admiral anyway which support the fact shiryu is at that level and a top tier. ODA say shiryu is number 2 so he is number 2, Aokiji being taken into account or not is irevelant, we dont need aokiji to scale the rain. Shiryu will push oden level zoro to his limit and trigger a new power up that is enough feat for the janitor and make it clear he is serious business, he doesnt need to prove himself to an admiral when his futur opponent is stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Every word in your post is wrong. Oda's crystal clear.

Yonko/Admirals/Mihawk/Dragon are top tiers.
Stop pushing this Shiryu>Admirals agenda, or at least do it to mock Admiralbros idc.
which top tier did aramaki and fuji defeated, did they made a yonko scream or dodge or left a scare on kaido, defeated a healthy lunarian that wasnt weakened both in willpower and physicaly or maybe they stopped hakkai whithout koh, adcoc and with enma as nerf. None of them have zoro level feat yet somehow its wrong to say zoro is above them. Even Shiryu lethality on garp iron body feat carry more hype than anything the admiral did so far. Fighning Revo bar sabo is a feat zoro can easily accomplish and without any of his post rooftop boost.

Last edited:
Only Akainu defeated another top tier aokiji, mihawk recongnized stronger than shanks meaning he murst have best him or did something to be viewed as such. No one else realy defeated a top tier at 100% hp. luffy would have been up there with them if kaido was at 100% hp when he was defeated, but still he is more of a top tier than any Aramaki or Fuji.

which top tier did aramaki and fuji defeated, did they made a yonko scream or dodge or left a scare on kaido, defeated a healthy lunarian that wasnt weakened both in willpower and physicaly or maybe they stopped hakkai whithout koh, adcoc and with enma as nerf. None of them have zoro level feat yet somehow its wrong to say zoro is above them. Even Shiryu lethality on garp iron body feat carry more hype than anything the admiral did so far. Fighning Revo bar sabo is a feat zoro can easily accomplish and without any of his post rooftop boost.
There is something called narrative. It doesnt matter if they didnt defeat anyone.
BM,WB,Kaido didnt defeat anyone for all we know beside Oden's cheapshot.
Mihawk didnt beat Shanks.
Roger didnt beat anyone in 1vs1 that we know of.

Yes you are 100% wrong to place Shiryu & Zoro above them.
You can pretend they are stronger till reality hits you hard in a few months like it happened to the ZKK agenda guys.

There is something called narrative. It doesnt matter if they didnt defeat anyone.
BM,WB,Kaido didnt defeat anyone for all we know beside Oden's cheapshot.
Mihawk didnt beat Shanks.
Roger didnt beat anyone in 1vs1 that we know of.

Yes you are 100% wrong to place Shiryu & Zoro above them.
You can pretend they are stronger till reality hits you hard in a few months like it happened to the ZKK agenda guys.
I will quote you again in few month max, admiral are strong but they are not at the same level as yonko, let alone the endgame. This arc is basically to end their plot as a threats for strawhats and introduce the real deal gorosei.

I will quote you again in few month max, admiral are strong but they are not at the same level as yonko, let alone the endgame. This arc is basically to end their plot as a threats for strawhats and introduce the real deal gorosei.
You are free to quote me bro i've no problem.
Even if Zoro wins i will enjoy it cause i like him, but i'm just honest about his current level, i'm not agenda driven like the majority.

i'm not agenda driven like the majority.
I seriously doubt that because you are still praising luzan who was being slammed around by garp aod hadnt given credit for whiryu when he accomplished more in a single panel. That sound very agenda driven to me. And obviously I dont believe shiryu>>aokiji its just my way to get back at admiralbros every time they downplay the rain or are butthurt that he is the number 2. When Shiryu awakening is confirmed to be nothingless you will realize he had aokiji beaten matchup wise because freezing cant work on nothing as in haku cant freeze tobi when he is using kamui while tobi can kill haku several time with kamui.

I seriously doubt that because you are still praising luzan who was being slammed around by garp aod hadnt given credit for whiryu when he accomplished more in a single panel. That sound very agenda driven to me. And obviously I dont believe shiryu>>aokiji its just my way to get back at admiralbros every time they downplay the rain or are butthurt that he is the number 2. When Shiryu awakening is confirmed to be nothingless you will realize he had aokiji beaten matchup wise because freezing cant work on nothing as in haku cant freeze tobi when he is using kamui while tobi can kill haku several time with kamui.
Bro gtfo, i'm not an Admiralfan so cut this crap of yours that i push the Admirals agenda because i'm not dumb enough to praise Shiryu and mock Aokiji.
Hachinosu was clear.
Kuzan is above him, his performance was better, his portrayal was better, argue with Oda not with me.

You have made many posts mocking Kizaru and at the same time you are begging to fight against Zoro, you are a hypocrite and i'm not like you.

Bro gtfo, i'm not an Admiralfan so cut this crap of yours that i push the Admirals agenda because i'm not dumb enough to praise Shiryu and mock Aokiji.
Hachinosu was clear.
Kuzan is above him, his performance was better, his portrayal was better, argue with Oda not with me.

You have made many posts mocking Kizaru and at the same time you are begging to fight against Zoro, you are a hypocrite and i'm not like you.
Im not an admiral fans either and have been clear that Im just a zoro fans and shs fans mostly unlike you. Also I dont even mock the admiral, just against any endgame agenda from them or the idea of them being above zoro. I still recongnize their hype and strenght just that I have zoro stronger and for very good reason. As for being hypocrite everyone are to some extent, its part of human nature. you also proved this too for not admiting that luzan didnt do beter than shiryu all because he was a former admiral so you are no better here.

now enough of this meltdown cause of zoro and shiryu. sir @gz98 if Im wrong about both being top tier in the futur chapter I will concede the argument to you but so you should if I was right.