Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
When Wano started WE were told the story of two swordman one that was able to defeat a dragon ( Ryuma) and another that failled to defeat a dragon (Oden).

Then Zoro was given Enma Oden's sword in replacement for shisui who was viewed as a national treasure of the man who defeated a dragon unlike Oden who failled with Enma.

On rooftop, Zoro used his strongest attack on hybrid kaido acomplishing Oden's legendary feat but also like Oden failled to defeat Kaido.

Then later Zoro managed to tame Enma acomplishing the second Legendary feat that Oden acomplished at that moment he become as strong as Oden was in his prime.

But it doesnt stop here, Zoro goes further and develop not only King of hell three Sword style but a second King of hell-3 Dragon Sword styles by that point WE were past Oden level in power.
And this is confirmed when he used a move called 103 Mercie Dragon Damnation and it was stated it Can slay a dragon like Ryuma implying that Zoro surpassed Oden's swordmanship.

Then there is the one shot Monster about Ryuma's legend and titled After Zoro's attack: 103 Mercie dragon damnation as if Oda wanted to make a point. In Monster WE will see the DC and AP of the attack when its not being directed at a lunarian but a real dragon.

Thus proving further also that Curent Zoro is already a high top tier and no one Alive is ever tanking his attack.

I cant wait to see the power of the 103 dragon damnation at full display with Ryuma.

If Shanks was hyped to PK level using Divine departure move as the New Roger then Zoro was hyped in the end of his fight against King by using 103 Mercie Dragon Damnation as the New Ryuma.

This do justice to Zoro and kinda correct the mistake done by the end of Wano.

Egghead is perfect opportunity for Zoro to show yall that he can take it and that he can beat an Admiral before Luffy.
I'm sure Zoro will fight Shiryu soon. Admirals are stronger than any YC including Shiryu.

Why cant you agree with that when the strongest of them all, Kaido himself, said that Zoro belongs to a handful of the very strongest?
Or when he said that with Zoro's strength on his side, he could conquer the world?
While aCoC is ability of handful very strongest, Zoro's King of Hell is even a step above that.
I dont know how anyone can still doubt Zoro's strength. The guy is built to win, not to fail like his captain does countless times per fight.
Zoro will be amongst the strongest, I agree with that. But in a last fight he was diying from Enma, it was said by Zoro himself. Whereas Oden was good with it. It means Zoro needs time to become one of the strongest, he needs a couple of powerups for that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Admirals are stronger than any YC including Shiryu.
We will see. If my theory is correct, only 3 character in entire One Piece are stronger than Shiryu.

Zoro will be amongst the strongest, I agree with that. But in a last fight he was diying from Enma, it was said by Zoro himself. Whereas Oden was good with it. It means Zoro needs time to become one of the strongest, he needs a couple of powerups for that.
There is no Will Be. Already is. Kaido's words apply to all of those who can coat themselves into aCoC.
Zoro is main character while Oden isnt and main characters always have time limits, both Luffy and Zoro.
Not like time limit has ever been a problem for Zoro whose fights last 10 mins max.

What if Zoro fights Catarina?
My money is on catarina is bonney luffy is surprised that a woman is praising lanji that much besides he said this is weird if zoro was out with them he would found out that something weird is going on besides we are waiting of a gag scene between both since zoro is the one who knew her pre TS and Zoro's egghead plot was a nostalgic trip
Post automatically merged:

My best guess is still a Zoro vs S-Hawk. A straight up sword duel with someone who's naturally as tough as King. Shit that's a match-up made in heaven. Agenda aside.
I don't think zoro is fighting anybody else since clownda has the obsession of making pre TS enemies into allies look crocodile mr.1 in MF lucci and kaku will run away and said mugiwara we are in piece for now but next time won't be like this one or something like that and I don't think seraphims fight anymore if it's not kizaru a VA or nothing