Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I love Zoro as much as possible but I can't agree with that. Admirals are the same tier as Emperors with no doubt. Shiryu was shown as a weakling compared to even old Garp. Kuzan was far more superior to anyone in BB crew except Teach. It was kind of Kuzan >> Old Garp >> Shiryu.
I disagree it was garp>everyone on that island. not the other way around. kuzan never won a single exchange. But I dont want to continue this debate like @nik87 say when shiryu show his true power many opinion will change. This is king the background all over again.

Zkk wasn't an agenda it was a dream
Was Zkk even a dream? In my view point its just an expection that didnt happen. nothing more or less. we expected zoro to meet kaido, fight him, reopen the wound, master enma,ashura,zoro vs king, zoro being recongnized by kaido and zkk. minus zkk everything else happened plus more cause zoro not only fought kaido and big mom but he got coc, adcoc, koh and the best part stopped hakkai and outshine everyone on rooftop. Had Zoro never meet kaido, anti zoro squad would have say it was just an agenda too.
Post automatically merged:

There hasn't been enough rootbeer ndule and albino threads lately :suresure:
:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands: didn't know it was that bad

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you guys still arguing about Shiryu? Lol.
If they are arguing about Shiryu it means Shiryu is making them uneasy. :myman:
A possible confirmation that he is stronger than Admirals is upsetting for many.

I don't believe in Zoro vs Kizaru at all. The first of all Zoro can't take it, he can stall an Admiral but not win. The second reason is that Zoro won't win an Admiral until Luffy does it. Even YC1 was beat by Luffy first, not Zoro.
Egghead is perfect opportunity for Zoro to show yall that he can take it and that he can beat an Admiral before Luffy. :sanmoji:

I love Zoro as much as possible but I can't agree with that. Admirals are the same tier as Emperors with no doubt.
Why cant you agree with that when the strongest of them all, Kaido himself, said that Zoro belongs to a handful of the very strongest?
Or when he said that with Zoro's strength on his side, he could conquer the world?
While aCoC is ability of handful very strongest, Zoro's King of Hell is even a step above that.
I dont know how anyone can still doubt Zoro's strength. The guy is built to win, not to fail like his captain does countless times per fight.

Was Zkk even a dream?
It was a dream in the sense of us dreaming about Oda's writing being good...

Zkk wasn't an agenda it was a dream
I wasnt on the ZKK train simpy because i know what series i'm in for 21y straight.

That said, i think Oda could have Zoro give the last attack/slash for the Ryuma parallel, after Luffy had already weaken Kaido enough.
That way he could keep his golden boy as the strongest and give Zoro his shine moment, but he fucked up as usual.

If they are arguing about Shiryu it means Shiryu is making them uneasy. :myman:
A possible confirmation that he is stronger than Admirals is upsetting for many.

Egghead is perfect opportunity for Zoro to show yall that he can take it and that he can beat an Admiral before Luffy. :sanmoji:

Why cant you agree with that when the strongest of them all, Kaido himself, said that Zoro belongs to a handful of the very strongest?
Or when he said that with Zoro's strength on his side, he could conquer the world?
While aCoC is ability of handful very strongest, Zoro's King of Hell is even a step above that.
I dont know how anyone can still doubt Zoro's strength. The guy is built to win, not to fail like his captain does countless times per fight.

It was a dream in the sense of us dreaming about Oda's writing being good...
Zoro Vs Kizaru will destroy the already fragile tier list of many,the greatmaster only need a chapter max or few pages to do it.

Thats where the ZKK joke started.

The build up was clearly there, but many fans turned this into a powerlevel thing, and ofc Oda wouldnt let the first Emperor go down to anybody else than Luffy.
Ive found power level debates pointless. Goofy is the MC. Ofc he was going to be portrayed better than everyone else. But No agenda needed to like a character. Ofc i troll with Woro Negs woro negs everyone's fave

woro negs everyone's fave
You know who negs your fave 😐
Post automatically merged:
Thats where the ZKK joke started. The build up was clearly there, but many fans turned this into a powerlevel thing, and ofc Oda wouldnt let the first Emperor go down to anybody else than Luffy.
The buildup was actually here to the point some fans were 1000% convinced that zkk is inevitable