Future Events Elbaf Plot Points. What Will Happen?

What Happens?

• Total voters
What do you expect from Elbaf? Characters, storylines, events, fights, etc

imo.

Shanks finally meets Luffy and reveals hes a rat. Luffy v Shanks. BB arrives and kills Shanks

Loki introduced, burned-scar guy introduced, jaguar d saul reintroduced

I could see this being where some BMP decide to join Luffy, as well as Law

Obviously, something related to the Void Century (Ohara's book, but the Giants are also the "closest" to the Void Century because they can live till 300 years old and some). There is even Adam.

Then the old plot related to the Royal family, Loki and so on.

Maybe the fourth RPG

Law and Kidd may participate. Kidd almost certain.

If BM is alive (0,0001%), she will be there too.

Elbaf will be a combinaton of Sabaody and Jaya. I give my reasoning here:

SH arrive, Luffy gets angry because RHP did something to Barto. Crew tells Luffy to not do anything stupid. He attacks Shanks. They have short not so serious fight. RHP tell SH that the moon is directly above Elbaf, genius Beckman tells them a way to go there. They consider doing it. Luffy learns that Sakazuki is planning ot execute people close to him. Perhaps including Barto, who got captured after Shanks beat him up. While preparing to leave Elbaf, BBP invade the island. They got Kid with them. Shanks tells Luffy he can deal with them. Kuzan switches sides and teams up with Shanks. Luffy leaves for New Marineford.

Lore stuff is 100% guaranteed.
4th RP and/or a battle against another Yonko/Admiral is possible.

I dont think it will be a long arc like some people suggest.
A long awaited arc not being long is kinda impossible and if it’s long a lot of lore and endgame plot points should happen. The question is what exactly could it be… a lot of stuff on my mind that I think may occur, but can’t be certain as we are so close to the end.

A long awaited arc not being long is kinda impossible and if it’s long a lot of lore and endgame plot points should happen. The question is what exactly could it be… a lot of stuff on my mind that I think may occur, but can’t be certain as we are so close to the end.
Well i didnt mean it will be like Zou with 20 chapters but definitely not another Wano arc aswell.
Probably something like 50+-chapters/1-1.5y

There's also Lode Star or however it was called and Laugh Tale itself unless Blackbeard really doesn't even find the island. But Laugh Tale having no action whatsover and only plot, as much as I enjoy the plot, sounds a bit boring.

So Elbaf can't be the resolution to everything. There will be lore, there will be Saul and... that's all that's guaranteed by it. The books that they have from Ohara have already been read by Vegapunk so it can't offer much more in regards to world-relevant lore.

Hopefully there will be a major battle too and the final poneglyph.

Elbaf is the single most anticipated arcs in the series so it needs an actual important villain instead of a self contained one.

1. Luffy will meet the Burned Man (Jaguar D. Saul) and Saul will share of what the Will of D is
2. Elbaf will be invaded by the gorosei with Sakazuki as their bodyguard
3. Luffy will fight Sakazuki
4. Straw Hats will gain incomplete power ups
5. The Grand Fleet will convene since Morgans is spreading new about Luffy going to war with the World Government
6. Saul will reveal the location of the final road poenglyph is at God Valley.
7. The marker Luffy gave Buggy will end up as a log to God Valley as Captain Johns Treasure will be the grave of his old captain Rox D Xebec

Other option atm, have a read:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ysical-lunarian-god-ruling-over-giants.37495/

I think Elbaf will primarily have its own problems moreso than anything, but Im hoping it does the following:

- Addresses their God (as mentioned in my link)
- Addresses Warland and what I assume is a region perpetuated by Giant belief that they must war with other Giants or countries in the region
- Urouge is hopefully involved (along with sky lore)
- Kid obviously
- I semihope Underworld related stuff is here, because VP and Stussy beign around leave so much potential for that.
- Closes out Big Mom's overall plotline (either via some offhand comment or her crew actually does show up for x reason).
- If the above is true, addresses some bits of Rocks when possible.

I have no idea if Yonko or Marines/WG will be involved (Shanks I specifically doubt since he literally just left the island, and Burned Man I doubt as well for the reason above and the fact that he roams on a ship), but my hope is that it feels very adventuresque since it might be one of the last times the series can achieve it.

Last edited:
Elbaf is the single most anticipated arcs in the series so it needs an actual important villain instead of a self contained one.

1. Luffy will meet the Burned Man (Jaguar D. Saul) and Saul will share of what the Will of D is
2. Elbaf will be invaded by the gorosei with Sakazuki as their bodyguard
3. Luffy will fight Sakazuki
4. Straw Hats will gain incomplete power ups
5. The Grand Fleet will convene since Morgans is spreading new about Luffy going to war with the World Government
6. Saul will reveal the location of the final road poenglyph is at God Valley.
7. The marker Luffy gave Buggy will end up as a log to God Valley as Captain Johns Treasure will be the grave of his old captain Rox D Xebec
Burned man is definitely not Saul. Blackbeards flashback with Kuzan practically confirms it because that person roams on a ship and sinks others who come near it. Saul is confirmed to be on Elbaf. He's also not "burned" lol

Burned man is definitely not Saul. Blackbeards flashback with Kuzan practically confirms it because that person roams on a ship and sinks others who come near it. Saul is confirmed to be on Elbaf. He's also not "burned" lol
Saul was the lone survivor of Ohara as it burned to the ground and last we saw him he was covered in bandages like a burn victim. Plus according to Vegapunk Saul is not at Elbaf and is currently “in hiding.”

So yeah a ship that roams the sea and a man covered in burns is very likely Saul.

Saul was the lone survivor of Ohara as it burned to the ground and last we saw him he was covered in bandages like a burn victim. Plus according to Vegapunk Saul is not at Elbaf and is currently “in hiding.”

So yeah a ship that roams the sea and a man covered in burns is very likely Saul.

This flashback scene is in Elbaf, with Saul there. VP says he's in hiding but its clearly just Elbaf lol, not roaming on a ship.

Said person is sinking ships in their vicinity (with no contact) and is suggested to be a DF user according to Laffite.

I dont agree that its Saul lol, otherwise there would have been zero reason AFTER this scene to leave this person nameless in the end.

You have to think about it from the Author's perspective, why would he ever have characters say things that make the reader think he's potentially a WG employee, a DF user, with a missing identity if in the end he's just Saul lol. It makes no sense