Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Nasjuro doesnt have the build-up to be Zoro's last fight.
Like what would be Zoro like when he meets him?
Oh a swordsman, let's clap him and that's it?
Awakened Mythical Zoan + Rokushiki + Supreme Blade + Top Tier Haki + Void Century Sword Style is more than enough imo. Mihawk fans should be satisfied that mihawk>shanks dont set yourself up for disapointment by wanting too much from him. It will make his fall fell like it lack something when it doesnt kinda like in wano. For me wano was the best arc for zoro he got so many win. By the way I dont realy care about who is stronger between natsujuro, mihawk, shiryu, fujitora (dont think this one will fight zoro, he is a good guy, maybe mihawk hype tool), all I want to see is Zoro beating them all. Also the Mythical Zoan that ghandi posses might be the representation of death.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Awakened Mythical Zoan + Rokushiki + Supreme Blade + Top Tier Haki + Void Century Sword Style is more than enough imo. Mihawk fans should be satisfied that mihawk>shanks dont set yourself up for disapointment by wanting too much from him. It will make his fall fell like it lack something when it doesnt kinda like in wano. For me wano was the best arc for zoro he got so many win. By the way I dont realy care about who is stronger between natsujuro, mihawk, shiryu, fujitora (dont think this one will fight zoro, he is a good guy, maybe mihawk hype tool), all I want to see is Zoro beating them all. Also the Mythical Zoan that ghandi posses might be the representation of death.
I do not doubt Nasjuros power and his set of abilities, I know he will deliver there.
However, narratively, Zoro's last fight should have some build-up behind it.
And Zoro doesnt even know that Nasjuro exists. Narratively he is a complete 0 so far.

I do not doubt Nasjuros power and his set of abilities, I know he will deliver there.
However, narratively, Zoro's last fight should have some build-up behind it.
And Zoro doesnt even know that Nasjuro exists. Narratively he is a complete 0 so far.
Will Zoro ever get a ultimate fight? by that point zoro will be the strongest and oda gonna nerf him again by having him protecting luffy from Imu instead of using his power from the getgo and endup soloing Imu in luffys place.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Will Zoro ever get a ultimate fight? by that point zoro will be the strongest and oda gonna nerf him again by having him protecting luffy from Imu instead of using his power from the getgo and endup soloing Imu in luffys place.
He has 0 narrative connection with Imu, unless Imu somehow is World's Strongest which would make him Zoro's target, like Kaido was.
Narratively, Mihawk and Grim Reaper(if this is a fight) cannot be beaten. Both have huge build-up while all others are close to 0 build-up.

He has 0 narrative connection with Imu, unless Imu somehow is World's Strongest which would make him Zoro's target, like Kaido was.
Narratively, Mihawk and Grim Reaper(if this is a fight) cannot be beaten. Both have huge build-up while all others are close to 0 build-up.
I am fine with anything tbh, what is 100% sur all zoros futur fight will be greats.

I was messing around with chatgpt, reading stuff about Vlad the impaler and a random thought crossed my mind, what if Mihawk is a dragon/can turn into a dragon?

Historical Connection: The name "Dracula" was used by Vlad the Impaler, a 15th-century ruler of Wallachia (a region in present-day Romania). Vlad's father, Vlad II, was a member of the Order of the Dragon, a chivalric order that aimed to defend Christianity against the Ottoman Turks. "Dracula" is derived from the Latin word "draco," meaning "dragon," and Vlad's father's membership in this order led to the epithet "Dracula" being associated with Vlad III.

Can someone Explain me the Spiral in the sky.
:pepehawk:
Welcome back dude. Thought you dropped the series lmao.

Its been so many years since i read the early chapters but according to anime it was just the weather.

At the early episodes of OP with Dragon at Loguetown, Mihawk meeting Shanks & Shanks meeting WB the weather always changed. It was probably Oda's first thoughts about coc usage.

C

Cruxroux

Welcome back dude. Thought you dropped the series lmao.

Its been so many years since i read the early chapters but according to anime it was just the weather.

At the early episodes of OP with Dragon at Loguetown, Mihawk meeting Shanks & Shanks meeting WB the weather always changed. It was probably Oda's first thoughts about coc usage.
Oh I have indeed given up on the series. I'm least bothered about the future Plot holds now.
I'm just here as a menace.

What is the possibility Mihawk caused that Storm.
:pepehawk: