Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
So Zoro is gonna deprogress in opponents? :pepelit:
Zoro also fought ryuma after kaku who is below kaku
Post automatically merged:

King already lost to zoro, fujitora is irelevant just another admiral who are bellow current zoro, rayleigh is longer prime so not above zoro, shanks will be dead by then. And I wasnt talking about shiryu himself but zoro post shiryu fight gain. He will be top 2 strongest swordsman by then.
Old ray still a beast
Fuji>shiryu
Shanks>
King>
Shiryu legit cant hurt king

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ashura (ultimate attack) + King Of Hell (greatest fightning style) + Black Blade (strongest swords in the world) will be Zoros equivalent of invincible trio combo.
Asura isnt an Attack, it is Zori's final form. It has different attacks.
So you can add another thing to the combo.
Ultimate form + ultimate haki release + ultimate weapons + ultimate attack move.
:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

how do you prove Zoro is Yonko level without arguing too much?

Big Mom Tsunami vs Zoro Water Tornado feat

kaido and Zoro onigashima horn feat

Luffy and Zoro vs fire like Magma dragon

Angry Shanks vs Kidd and Zoro vs King performance

zoro and blackbeard performance vs S-hawk

Zoro vs dragon kaido and Luffy vs dragon kaido performance

zoro and nika luffy vs boro breath

zoro and nika luffy vs kaido wind slash

Zoro and Oden feat vs Kaido

Zoro and Whitebeard CoO

C

Cruxroux

how do you prove Zoro is Yonko level without arguing too much?

Big Mom Tsunami vs Zoro Water Tornado feat

kaido and Zoro onigashima horn feat

Luffy and Zoro vs fire like Magma dragon

Angry Shanks vs Kidd and Zoro vs King performance

zoro and blackbeard performance vs S-hawk

Zoro vs dragon kaido ad Luffy vs dragon kaido

zoro and nika luffy vs boro breath

zoro and nika luffy vs kaido wind slash

Zoro and Oden feat vs Kaido

Zoro and Whitebeard CoO

Zoro and mihawk are master of AoE in one piece.

When Zoro fight kizaru in egghead you wont be able to bet against him knowing he win.
Zoro won't fight him. Because it's Luffy's fight. Admirals and Emperors the main obstacles for future Pirate King not for Zoro. Maybe Zoro will have clash but alongside with Luffy.
I guess you will be happy to be wrong? :myman:
I will be happy if Zoro's opponents will be stronger and more valuable. King is nothing compared to Kaido. Shiryu is ****ing garbage that need sneaky tricks to fight old Garp who is not that strong as Admirals.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I will be happy if Zoro's opponents will be stronger and more valuable. King is nothing compared to Kaido. Shiryu is ****ing garbage that need sneaky tricks to fight old Garp who is not that strong as Admirals.
Kizaru should be plenty valuable and strong.
King is beating Kaido in Kaido's main selling point, lol.
Shiryu might be the most stacked character in the verse when he fights Zoro, lol.
In the end, he might be only beatable by Black Blade users.

Zoro won't fight him. Because it's Luffy's fight. Admirals and Emperors the main obstacles for future Pirate King not for Zoro. Maybe Zoro will have clash but alongside with Luffy.

Lets leave the admiral debate aside for now and just enjoy zoro greatness. We will get new spoiler in less than a week.
Post automatically merged:

Oda recycling pre time skip. But backward...

This being a science arc it gonna end with a giant nuke motherflame.

York will gladly give it to saturne or use it herself as revenge against the strawhats.

Egghead is water seven, ennie loby plus abit of marinford , arc gonna end with a combo from Luffy and Zoro paralleling the giant while screaming "Elbaf HERE WE COME ".

Last edited: