Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Asura is basically like obelist the tourmentor's destiny punch when his power level reach infinity or Ra's Phoenix Form aka a sur win if it hit. once why oda never allowed zoro to use it consistantly let alone spam it.
Following the pattern from pre TS and the two Asura instances...
First, it appeared against a Zoan enemy and successfully took him out.
Then comes an opponent with nickname King in his prime, against who Zoro doesnt use Asura.
And finally comes a Pacifista against who Asura failed due to Zoro's bad state.

Now we come into post-TS where the order is reversed...
First we had a Zoan enemy against who Asura failed due to Zoro's bad state.
Then the opponent with nickname King came against who Zoro didnt use Asura.
And right after him comes a guy who is the firepower source of the Pacifistas who will be taken out by Asura.

Zori vs Kizaru shall be glorious. :myman:

How much do you think each opponent Zoro fought so far are truly worth bounty-wise? For me, it is like the following :

-King the wildfire- around 2,39 Billion

-S-hawk around 1,5 Billion

-Kaku around 1,3 Billion

-Daz bone around 1,2 billion

-Killer around 1 billion

-Appo around 400 million

-Pika around 800 million

-Hawkins around 420 million

-Monet around 200 million

-Hyouzou around 300 million

Zoro's next major opponent will be worth over 3 billion regardless of what they got on paper.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
How much do you think each opponent Zoro fought so far are truly worth bounty-wise? For me, it is like the following :

-King the wildfire- around 2,39 Billion

-S-hawk around 1,5 Billion

-Kaku around 1,3 Billion

-Daz bone around 1,2 billion

-Killer around 1 billion

-Appo around 400 million

-Pika around 800 million

-Hawkins around 420 million

-Monet around 200 million

-Hyouzou around 300 million

Zoro's next major opponent will be worth over 3 billion regardless of what they got on paper.
King 2 billion
S-Hawk 1.3-1.6
Kaku 1.2
Daz 1 billion
Killer 800-900 mill
Apoo 400 mill
Hawkins is accurate tbh
Monet 250 mil
Hyouzou 200 mil

Zoro doesn't even need to go find Kizaru because the latter will come by himself to get York back which is Saturne’s top priority and Zoro’s the one that keeps York away from them so that the deal with the WG can happen. Even if they get the power plant and punk record it won't matter if they don't have York to use it for them.

So thinking Zoro won't even meet Kizaru is dumb because things are already put into motion by the author. By making York the top priority an encounter with the top dogs of the other faction is inevitable.

Furthermore, most of the strawhats especially the weak ones are with Zoro and when Kizaru join them all hell will break loose.

Zoro is about to fight an admiral with his attention split between keeping York away from Kizaru and protecting his friends simultaneously from the admiral.

:zosmug:

I don't know how this hostage situation will end but i do want zoro vs kizaru even if it's a small clash but condom been near to him + oda's love for him he is going to go all out with that 1v1 i even doubt if he can even make luffy's jobb so zoro could help him