Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay to have personal feelings and opinions about creators and their works. Eiichiro Oda is the creator of the One Piece series, and while his work has garnered a massive following and critical acclaim, not everyone might share the same perspective or enjoy his creations. If you have specific reasons for your feelings, you're welcome to express them.

Remember that creators and their works can evoke a range of emotions and opinions in different people. If you have any questions or topics you'd like to discuss related to One Piece or any other subject, feel free to ask. Just remember to keep the conversation respectful and constructive.
Post automatically merged:

I'm here to assist and provide information in a respectful manner.

First the all mighty kaku cant even stand on his feet after fighting seraphims now Zoro is fighting stussy victim

oda respect zoro, honestly lol
No you see him jobbing to 2 seraphim means he was actually the strongest, only a super duper strong character wouldnt get killed in one piece against 2 seraphim, where every chapter there is someone important dying!
:saden:

Let be honest, Zoro struggel against Lucci/getting pushed to high-extrem high diff would be even worse than "no ZKK" in wano...

Since even if ZKK didn't happen, Zoro had insane feats in Onigashima, give a lifetime wound to Kaido and defeated King. Even when ZKK didn't happen, after all the arc ended pretty good for Zoro.

But here it is the opposite, Zoro struggel much against a leftover of Luffy who played which that opponent, could legit make things very brutal for my Zoro fan bros... They will never recover from it, this would end worse than ZKK theory...

Let be honest, Zoro struggel against Lucci/getting pushed to high-extrem high diff would be even worse than "no ZKK" in wano...

Since even if ZKK didn't happen, Zoro had insane feats in Onigashima, give a lifetime wound to Kaido and defeated King. Even when ZKK didn't happen, after all the arc ended pretty good for Zoro.

But here it is the opposite, Zoro struggel much against a leftover of Luffy who played which that opponent, could legit make things very brutal for my Zoro fan bros... They will never recover from it, this would end worse than ZKK theory...
If only it was Luffy's left overs it'd be fine. The mans simply stussy victim LMAO.

sneak attack shit also doesnt work since lucci attacked her and couldnt do shit

4? That's the premium version, are there mods for it?
You can use browser extensions. I don't recommend it. They seem to have lobotomized it even further than they already did before. Now it even refuses to say hello.

Just yesterday it was following the custom instructions, look at this beautiful reply:

And now they nerfed it again:

Fucking useless. Really last time I pay for the subscription.

You can use browser extensions. I don't recommend it. They seem to have lobotomized it even further than they already did before. Now it even refuses to say hello.

Just yesterday it was following the custom instructions, look at this beautiful reply:

And now they nerfed it again:

Fucking useless. Really last time I pay for the subscription.
FUCK U REBELIOUS SAMA
WHY R U HURTING ME

First the all mighty kaku cant even stand on his feet after fighting seraphims now Zoro is fighting stussy victim

oda respect zoro, honestly lol
More respect than having Luffy struggle against kid King clones, comparing them with Kaido and have Zoro beat the guy that pushed G5 to the extreme?

We need to worry about the massive bounty gaps after Egghead, you can't cheap shot your way through life. :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.