Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ussop = Old Ray too?

Since Ussop also grew 100x stronger per Luffy's statement?
Is ussop = Luffy?
Ehh, you can just say its relative.

1. We take these numbers way to seriously. Its just a figure of speech from Luffy to say how far he's come.

2. If you "want" to take them seriously, Usopp being 100x stronger is just relative to his own strength. I.e. if Usopp was a 3 and Luffy was a 100, Usopp is 300 now and Luffy is 10000.

Honestly, I just interpreted it as Luffy saying he's become strong enough to face Kizaru head-on and the 100× thing, while indeed a call-back to Rayleigh, isn't an exact measurement of Luffy's capabilities. If Oda was saying G5 Luffy is only as strong as Old Rayleigh, he'd say that, instead we had this version of Ray highlight he wasn't capable of beating Teach. In his prime, I completely understand comparing him to pretty much anyone but I think it's overexaggerating by taking a callback and saying it means more than it does.

Regardless, we'll see Luffy face Kizaru now, not like vague statements are gonna change the outcome of this match. I just think the line is meant to show the progress of Luffy's crew as a whole, not that Luffy's restricted to Old Rayleigh level.

There was a magazine about Luffy knocking down 50k fishmen pirates.
Then the interviewer asked the question how many pirates would be knocked out by Shanks.

Oda answered that Rayleigh and Shanks would knock out all pirates with their CoC. Putting Rayleigh's CoC on comparable level to Shanks.

I think that answers whose CoC is stronger between Rayleigh and Big Mom. But Big Mom's is also strong, after all her CoC equally matched Kaido's. If she only didn't go full retard and forgot using ACoC against Law and Kidd lol.
Someone whose CoC equals kaido isn't weaker than Rayleigh in CoC

CoC = PL
Rayleigh doesn't have Yonko level CoC
As much as you guys wanna cope

Doesn’t need it, but this way he imprisons an enemy rather than waste his time fighting one
Lol Man U know if the shoe was on the other foot you sanji fans would be calling out zoro for doing it :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
If at this point all straw hats are 100 times stronger than they were pre timeskip, the gaps between the straw hats haven’t changed at all…

Oh no
Yea for luffy and zoro lol sanji is below them

Where did you see prime Ray > Oden or Luffy here?
Vice Captain > subordinate, that's why.
After Roger, there was Rayleigh. It's clear that Rayleigh was stronger than Oden.

Is shiryu below Burgerr or Lafitte? Singe hasn't VC or RH of BB
He's just the strongest underling
I don't even understand that comparison Jo.
Neither of them are Vice Captains, Rayleigh is. And in what One Piece world is subordinate > Vice Captain?

You're pushing Rayleigh agenda which has nothing
I have no certain agenda.
I rarely have agendas or at least I try to be objective as much as possible when debating. You should know that by now.

Wait so Sentomaru, who has the strongest Haki guard in the world, was explicitly trained by Kizaru?

Oda, please stop wanking Admiral level Haki this hard, Jesus Christ.

Fujitora: Top 1 CoO

Ryokugyu: Black Blade

Kuzan: Garp the fist level punches and Haki

Kizaru: World’s Strongest Defense level Haki

Oda has no chill when it comes to Admiral hype lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @EmperorKinyagi
Akainu = Roger level Adv.CoC

The 100 times stronger statement is DBZ statement like in refer to old rayleigh to current luffy.

Almost remind of this

From GT goku refer general Rilldo as enemy stronger than buu . Base goku is stronger than DBZ buu level .

It mean this guy is stronger than any form of buu .

This is ain’t complicated to say as but to claim oda say luffy mean base luffy - old rayleigh is stupid when oda doesn’t really think as power level in strict way in form. It mean the current luffy with all gears .
That it in general stalement .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.