Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh wankes : "shakky was talking about SNs not ussop, but Luffy's statement hypes Rayleigh = Luffy"

How does it hype Rayleigh when Luffy is talking himself + Crew
Not him and SNs

:kayneshrug:

Old Ray >> pre ts SNs
Luffy > Old Ray
Kid + Law > Old Ray
Old Ray wouldn't even push BM /kaido past high diff While Law and Kid can in 2v1 , luffy can 1v1
Zoro struggling when?

:seriously:

Luffy said "we"
Shakky said "you boys(luffy and other supernovas)
So Old Ray = Luffy + crew >> pre ts SNs

Someone must tell me how Luffy + crew are equal to Old Ray
When Old Ray + amazon + navy didn't see a chance of beating Teach

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shakky was talking about SNs
So Yonko luffy + SNs = Old Ray
Right? Yeah

Makes aesnes

And here we have Luffy talking about his crew (+ himself) being 100x stronger
So how does shakky statement and Luffy's statement correspond? If they're not talking abou trhe same thing?
And what's the common thing?

Were the supernovas present when Shakky was saying that?
She was telling it to Luffy, who is again comparable or stronger than every Supernova.

And right now, he repeats the same statement - in an arc full of references to Sabaody.

Keep coping Ndule, time to accept Rayleigh ~ Yonkou.

What if my reverse bound and snakeman theory ends up being true?

Luffy’s 2 main gear 4th forms are boundman and snakeman with one focusing on attack power and the other attack speed.
What if he actually has something similar for defense as well?

We already know tankman exist even tho we only saw it once and the stuffed version at that. With tankman basically being the defensive version of boundman it man focus being to straight up tank attacks
Imo that might open up the gate a bit for a defensive version of snakeman. A form that focuses on dodging and avoiding attacks instead. A form that like snakeman relies heavy on observation haki. It basically working like kami-e/paper arts
:crazwhat:

Maybe instead of using offensive forms luffy will focus on his defenses
Kizaru’s lasers are seemingly dangerous for anyone even big mom. It arguably being the most lethal ability. So him using tankman to counter attack head on and not snakeman to react to kizaru at his very fastest
:finally::finally::finally:

Last edited:
Stussy 1 tapped speedblitz Lucci + Kaku at the same time. But she confirmed she couldn't stand a chance against them in a conventional fight and had to weakened them. Zoro couldn't land a single scratch on Kaku.
It took a beating by Luffy + weakening of Lucci just so Zoro can now extreme diff base weakened Lucci. And his still struggling getting smashed through walls despite Lucci on like 10% HP.
So this means if Stussy hadn't gotten involved, Kaku at 100% would've packed packed Zoro.
LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

IM sory for luffy but if he is only 100 times stronger then saobody this will not cut it .
SInce rayleight was stated 100 times stronger and he was losing vs kizaru dude was gassed after 5 minutes of fighting him evenly .

did he seeked him out ? I heard kizaru is right next to the robot so he is right next to where luffy was last seen .
I guess Luffy was waiting for him for protecting the robot for the powerfull fighter he sensed .
Read the summary.

"In the last page, we see that Kizaru is about to follow "Vegaforce-01" but Luffy appears and kicks Kizaru."

Luffy seeked out Kizaru to protect Vegaforce-01.

Yonko Luffy kicked angry Kizaru so he wouldn't touch Vegaforce.

Luffy will beat both Kizaru and Saturn.

Zoro will extreme diff Lucci.

The maff is on the wall.
We dont even have to go that hard.

- Luffy can fight the Admiral
- Zoro can fight the strongest VA (Oda has never recycled villain fights, so why would he now)
- Saturn can be the end of arc threat like Kuma or Big Mom or Fuji or Ryo or anyone else.

Its the same shit I say every arc and nobody seems to want to listen to me:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.