Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime ray is likely comparable to current shanks tbf
:kayneshrug:
Blackbeard not wanting smoke due to his reputation is impressive but it’s not uncommon for him to do. Like he didn’t want smoke with akainu or shanks at the time either

Also Blackbeard is undeniably stronger than currrent ray and ray himself admits it.
We even know one of his commanders is stronger than Garp

@Sentinel @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN what @ShishioIsBack said is true read this thanks to my guy Light he's very helpful he's my Nr 1 source of things lmao , anyway She said Rayleigh is 100 stronger than any of you so it based that 100 times on each individual's strength .
Don't know whether it's an expression, here's the raw though, 100 is written in its number form not the kanji form from what I see, but I am no expert and just basing this on the visual form of the kanji you linked, I could be wrong
Stephen also translated it like hundred times tougher

As opposed to the Ray scene, from what I can tell by looking at it, the Kaido scene has that kanji that you are talking about
And that's probably why it is translated as 'King of the Beasts' and not hundred beast
It means everyone in the crew is 100 times stronger than they were in Sabaody

No frame of reference was given for Sanji and others powers
But each Supernova = 1/100th of Old Rayleigh's power
Meaning
-Luffy = 1/100 Old Rayleigh
-Zoro = 1/100 Old Rayleigh

Now all strawhats = *100 their Saboady power level
Luffy * 100 = 1 Old Rayleigh
Zoro * 100 = 1 Old Rayleigh
Every other straw hat*100 = Nobody cares since no frame of reference or comparison to Rayleigh was given

I know there is only one capable swordsman on Egghead and there is only one swordsman capable of facing him on the team SH.
I am fairly sure, I am keeping my avatar. :goyea:
Kizaru not a swordman he just used a sword to fight a swordman like aokiji when he was playing with zoro.
All the navy are trained in swordman ship but they are not all swordmans .
We saw bogard training koby and helmeppo in swordman ship is Koby a swordman too ?

They should've put Lucci and Kaku inside bubbles in the first place, but I guess that's too much thinking for Oda's characters even for the smartest Vega Punk.

:lawsigh:

I expected more from Sentomaru since Shabaody but I guess this is all what Oda can give him. Another wasted character with good potential like many others.

Not as much as you, my favorites entertain me enough to the point I don't talk about other characters outside of this shitpost bubble. :kobeha:
I didnt quote you one time but you keep riding my dick unprompted to collect those rhetorical Ls, this is like the fourth time or something. im good man i dont swing that way. Certain characters seem to be not the only one living in your bubble rent free, get it out of your head and out of your mouth

The stronger the characters become, the harder is to scale them

Because everytime they don't look so strong against someone, people end up wanking this someone like crazy

Kizaru not a swordman he just used a sword to fight a swordman like aokiji when he was playing with zoro.
All the navy are trained in swordman ship but they are not all swordmans .
We saw bogard training koby and helmeppo in swordman ship is Koby a swordman too ?
Yeah even Big Mom has more claims to be a swordman (swordwoman) than Kizaru. That is why I never think he's gonna be Zoro's opponent. The only convincing argument for ZKK is that he's Akainu's 2nd in command (in potrayal) but so was Katakuri to Big Mom.
SO MY DEAR ZORO BROS, INVEST IN WUJITORA WHILE YOU CAN :fujilaugh:

Yeah even Big Mom has more claims to be a swordman (swordwoman) than Kizaru. That is why I never think he's gonna be Zoro's opponent. The only convincing argument for ZKK is that he's Akainu's 2nd in command (in potrayal) but so was Katakuri to Big Mom.
Wujitora or Green bull are the solution .
But the match up fuji and zoro is hinted .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Man this chapter is a highlight for Kizaru's character and here we've been discussing one stupid inconsequential Zoro panel instead
If you want serious discuss you have to make threads. Even that is hit or miss, but it's almost impossible to have a serious, in-depth group conversation about serious plot points in these threads. Too much trolling, agendas, and just overall insanity.

People say Fuji will quit the marines because he is a good guy but he advocated to replace the warlords with child clone soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.