ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Hey, but didn't Lucci aimed for Vegapunk, technically?

Stussy was the one who put herself in the middle of the attack

Stussy is a part of CP-0 as well, deep down Sanji could've been thinking she was a potential traitor as well. For someone who met Pudding this isn't surprising

That could've possibly affected Sanji's judgement of the situation
Even aiming for Vegapunk, it doesn’t change that Lucci nearly killed a woman in front of him and showed no issue with it.

Sanji knows when women are good or evil, pudding and Viola are good examples of that. This was downright out of character. Even if he wouldn’t jump in to attack lucci, him not even reacting is wildly out of character.

Mid chapter. I honest don't care about Sentoumaru.

Zoro less pathetic than his usual start of fights but I don't think it's time for him to get his ass kicked and OHKO with teleport yet. So the fight will probably not finish or will end fast. No middle term. Sanji acted smart but the whole stussy situation seems to be just filler to get the page quota for this chapter (the same as the shit flashback).

Since the chapter ended in a clash it looks like next chapter will show everything BUT kizaru vs luffy.

Stussy is a part of CP-0 as well, deep down Sanji could've been thinking she was a potential traitor as well. For someone who met Pudding this isn't surprising

Oda make weird decision there

Same as above. It’s not about being a simp it’s about how he believes that men who beat up weaker women are trash.
I think he kinda saw that Lucci's main target was Vegapunk and that Stussy saved Vegapunk so he kinda understood Stussy's conviction, hence why he's more calm and collected here instead of outright mad. Way better than normal Sanji

Exactly what I thought

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lucci never attacked Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk and Stussy herself took the decision to put herself in harms way to save Vegapunk.

Its her determination, which Sanji respects. Just like how he respects Robin's determination when she fights BM and puts herself in harms way.

You can question why Sanji didnt save Vegapunk himself, but not attacking Lucci for Stussy isnt it.

Whats scaring me is i feel like they are completely not showing Kreig and Gin, yet showing Arlong at Baratie. I know Kreig has a wanted poster, but why hide him if he's relevant you know?

But I guess they are also basically hiding Kuro too, so we'll see
You didn’t know? krieg is not in the LA lol

I think he kinda saw that Lucci's main target was Vegapunk and that Stussy saved Vegapunk so he kinda understood Stussy's conviction, hence why he's more calm and collected here instead of outright mad. Way better than normal Sanji
Even if a woman takes a bullet for people, he shows rage for the man who hurt the woman. For example Tashigi trying to protect G5.

This isn’t a normal reaction for Sanji.