ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Difference is Lucci didnt attack Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk while Stussy saved Vegapunk & got hurt in the process.

Reiju? Carrot? Didnt they all fight and get injured? Did Sanji go seeking revenge everytime?
When did Reiju get hurt by a man in front of Sanji?

Sanji literally attacked all of CP9 for Robin despite she was giving herself up to save the straw hats. But this time Sanji shouldn’t care?
Post automatically merged:

My only problem here is his reaction tbh, he doesn't look enough bothered, he should've looked more pissed off, thats for sure. I would've been fine if Oda emphasized how disgusted Sanji felt

Well i guess Oda did that for the sake of Zoro going for Lucci, unfortunately
He didn’t even exclaim her name when Stussy got stabbed…

why is this rumor spreading he literally has a confirmed casting :luuh:
Because

1. he’s not in the color spread
2. Arlong has been seen having a role in baratie
3. krieg has not been mentioned in any of the episodes summaries

the logical answer is Mihawk probably destroyed him alongside his fleet. He could’ve been casted for a quick flashback

Did he? Even before Zoro moved into action, Sanji had no reaction…
Saying no reaction is disingenuous. He looked at the scene with a frown after he shot Kaku and was swesting. He even had white outlines in his eyes, Oda's way of drawing supressed emotions or seriousness. He definetly didnt like Lucci's doing but acted more calm and collected instead of giving in to the fury which is a way better interpretation of Sanji's character after his whole Queen ordeal in Wano.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Because

1. he’s not in the color spread
2. Arlong has been seen having a role in baratie
3. krieg has not been mentioned in any of the episodes summaries

the logical answer is Mihawk probably destroyed him alongside his fleet. He could’ve been casted for a quick flashback
small part ≠ not in the live action

if he has a casting he’s in, no matter how much they changed his role

why is this rumor spreading he literally has a confirmed casting :luuh:
I dont think thats the issue. Im sure he'll at least show up. He "could" be used as a hypetool for Mihawk this time instead of running away, because I see zero indication of his destroyed ship anywhere near Baratie at any point in the trailer.

Saying no reaction is disingenuous. He looked at the scene with a frown after he shot Kaku and was swesting. He even had white outlines in his eyes, Oda's way of drawing supressed emotions or seriousness. He definetly didnt like Lucci's doing but acted more calm and collected instead of giving in to the fury which is a way better interpretation of Sanji's character after his whole Queen ordeal in Wano.
The man who ran through the entire lab because Nami screamed and said any who scares Nami deserves death should have suppressed emotions and seriousness????