ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Lucci never attacked Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk and Stussy herself took the decision to put herself in harms way to save Vegapunk.

Its her determination, which Sanji respects. Just like how he respects Robin's determination when she fights BM and puts herself in harms way.

You can question why Sanji didnt save Vegapunk himself, but not attacking Lucci part for Stussy isnt it.
Please show me one time Sanji saw a woman get hurt for her convictions and say “that man is fine to attack her, she asked for it.”
:seriously:

Lucci never attacked Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk and Stussy herself took the decision to put herself in harms way to save Vegapunk.

Its her determination, which Sanji respects. Just like how he respects Robin's determination when she fights BM and puts herself in harms way.

You can question why Sanji didnt save Vegapunk himself, but not attacking Lucci part for Stussy isnt it.
Its seems out of character both for zoro and sanji not to stepping in, like a similar scene happened in wano
Oda probably wanted her gone for this part of the story and couldnt come up with a clever way

H

Herrera95

Do we have a panel after the end or it is out of order?

It makes sense to have a panel after the end. But if it is out of order(that panel is actual the penultimate) then it means Luffy got negged offscreen in no time which doesn't make sense even if we are talking about Kizaru.

Even aiming for Vegapunk, it doesn’t change that Lucci nearly killed a woman in front of him and showed no issue with it.

Sanji knows when women are good or evil, pudding and Viola are good examples of that. This was downright out of character. Even if he wouldn’t jump in to attack lucci, him not even reacting is wildly out of character.

My only problem here is his reaction tbh, he doesn't look enough bothered, he should've looked more pissed off, thats for sure. I would've been fine if Oda emphasized how disgusted Sanji felt

Well i guess Oda did that for the sake of Zoro going for Lucci, unfortunately

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars