ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
So once again, was Luffy scared? Lol.
It was bad memories, but now he is a top tier, he understood he is 100 times stronger now, he should be able to fight an Admiral.

Strawhats are still casual, not going all out.

And it seems that Kizaru struggled a bit against Sentomaru, I dont think Lucci is stronger than Kizaru, but they are near as seen by Lucci hyping himself and Kizaru.

Kizaru stuggled a bit as Sentomaru was his former ally, but it is still a great feat for him, was able to hit Kizaru and escape a few attacks.
Did I just read that Lucci was as strong as Kizaru? Oh god.

Respect the admiral he is, the strongest force of the navy.

K

Kotone

Hm. Actually Sanji relies on kicks a lot, not on his hands and why would he use a seastone gun on Kaku who lies on the floor?

It's out of character, but are you trying to say this is Devon? If so how would that be possible? Where's the real Sanji?
1 with Lafy
2 Sanji is becoming more Germa

So once again, was Luffy scared? Lol.
It was bad memories, but now he is a top tier, he understood he is 100 times stronger now, he should be able to fight an Admiral.

Strawhats are still casual, not going all out.

And it seems that Kizaru struggled a bit against Sentomaru, I dont think Lucci is stronger than Kizaru, but they are near as seen by Lucci hyping himself and Kizaru.

Kizaru stuggled a bit as Sentomaru was his former ally, but it is still a great feat for him, was able to hit Kizaru and escape a few attacks.
I agree that Luffy was not scared, that he is now able to fight an admiral, and that he is superior to Kizaru.

But come on man, you can't seriously believe that Lucci is near Kizaru's level.

Yeah we all know luffys beating Kizaru, but he’s not going to give him the kid treatment or low diff him
Luffy is going to take down Kizaru and Zoro is going to take down Lucci by the time the Sunny reaches the other side of Egghead.

I don't know how much time is that but it's going to be done by then.

Character degradation for Sanji to not acknowledge the near death of a woman.

Basically oda ignoring one of sanjis main character traits
Stussy isn't dead. Probably far from dead. He acted fast, he did't have time to cry about Stussy, and he did care for her too the one who yelled her name is him I assumed

This is such a minor thing

So the time for Luffy to finally fight and beat an admiral has finally come, it would seem. Though I can see some bs event interupting the fight, perhaps to save Kizaru for later.

I can't have just red that Kizaru and Lucci are equals, can't I?

Don't let all of this distract you from the fact that we are finally about to see a clean 1vs1 between a Yonko and an Admiral.
:sanmoji:
Truly.

Years and Years just for this moment. Even if Luffy has beaten Kaido, so he is kind of out the rules.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
this guy is a fucking clown and a retard who cant read
Oh, thought you were talking about me, carry on.

My dyslexia is so bad, that while scrolling through Manga Reddit posts, I combined the posts titled "Doting on my Little Sister" and "I Shaved, then Brought a High School Girl Home" into a total atrocity: "I Shaved my Little Sister, then Brought a High School Girl Home".

Fuck dyslexia, WTF, why can't my brain read words right.

I wish we had fuctional lobotomies so I could get this shit to work.

On another note, WTF are Japanese Manga titles?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Both of those are bad enough on their own, I can't even blame my brain for Frankensteining them into an even worse Manga title.

Stussy isn't dead. Probably far from dead. He acted fast, he did't have time to cry about Stussy, and he did care for her too the one who yelled her name is him I assumed

This is such a minor thing
It’s not. Sanji calls Stussy “Stussy sama” so either tcb got the honorific wrong, or the only people who yelled for her were Nami and Vegapunk.

It’s not minor. Sanji stopping Kaku was fine, but you’d expect him to at least acknowledge Stussy being attacked. It’s an out of character moment and with a character who can disguise themselves as others it does matter.

I agree that Luffy was not scared, that he is now able to fight an admiral, and that he is superior to Kizaru.

But come on man, you can't seriously believe that Lucci is near Kizaru's level.

Luffy is going to take down Kizaru and Zoro is going to take down Lucci by the time the Sunny reaches the other side of Egghead.

I don't know how much time is that but it's going to be done by then.

Why cant he be near? IMO Lucci is Yc1+

I think Yonko > Admiral, reason I said Lucci is near him as his next level should be admiral level.

What do you think happens after the two fodders get eliminated? Will Saturn really do nothing? Why did he come all the way? I don't understand why they need to run to Elbaf and leave everything behind, possibly including motherflame. They shouldn't leave York behind, but believe Oda will do it for some unknown reason.