Speculations Luffy vs. Kizaru - outcome?

Outcome of Luffy vs. Kizaru

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, I'm also inclined to say high diff. I assume mid diff would be too easy given it's an admiral after all; the WG's strongest military force, but at the same time Egghead doesn't seem like the right place for an all out battle that ultimately will result in a lot of collateral damage, on top of Luffy having to recover for a considerable amount of time, in a scenario of a huge marine fleet with vice admirals and Saturn arriving that's not the most likely outcome.
Yes, you are right. Luffy needs to fight while controlling himself in order to not completely destroy the island with his devastating attacks, such as Haoshoku and internal destruction. Since his crew and the entire island could be affected by the devastating effects of his attacks.
The scenario doesn't seem to be the most appropriate, but I believe Luffy will have to find a solution quickly before we head to Elbaf. By defeating Kizaru in a high-difficulty battle and reducing the numbers of the Marines through the use of Conqueror's Haki combined with Zoro, he will clear the path.

I see it being even until Luffy just pulls out a level beyond Kizarus best. Kizaru will sweat knowing what's up, but then something happens to stop the fight (BB pirates?).

Next time we will see Zoro defeat/deal with Kizaru which shows us the level of Luffy and the Strawhat Pirates has reached a level where Luffy doesn't even have to take care of an Admiral himself, Zoro can do it for the crew so Luffy is free to focus on even bigger foes. Same scenario as Zoro now being able to take care of Lucci so Luffy can focus on Kizaru.

Im one of those that thinks that kaido> luffy still.

soni personally think its gonna be either tie, or kizaru retreats extreme diff
It was Nika> Kaido
Luffy extreme diffs. Katakuri 2.0. Luffy will have to find a solution to deal with Kizaru which will be fundamentally different to Kaido. My guess is something Snakeman related.
I don't think that is gonna happen Luffy excels in all both are 3 billion bounty man's Oda made them equal but Luffy is gonna show us that he can beat an Admiral on his own if Oda doesn't make Kuma appear and make sabody 2.0

This page gives us the incident of Strawhats leaving Egghead island. This page just gave us the conditions Luffy is in to escape Egghead
I don't think so.

I think that page generally showed the crew arriving at EH, there is even a line about the "arrival of an unexpected variable", and the reactions of Akainu and Gorosei.

More clearer than "What? Strawhat?", indicating surprise for Luffy to be there, I think it could not have been, at least in my opinion. If it was something about what Luffy had done, it should have been: "What! Strawhat!", at least, not "?".

There also are other factors: the laboratory seems completely undamaged, which is very unlikely considering that we know the WG can not get the Power plant.
The Dome is also at 100%, we can see the number, and it doesn't make any sense considering that Vegapunk is trying to shut it down precisely to flee, as we speak.
Third, there is a total lack of damage to the whole island, no wreckage of ships, totally nothing, which is particularly unlikely considering the scope of the battle.

Obviously, this is just my understanding, let's agree to disagree if you still think, as you surely can, that the image shows EH after the battle.
Will see when will see.

I still don’t think it’s going to be conclusive. Either way it’s obviously going to be difficult, much to the chagrin of certain people.

That very sense of dread that made people want to avoid the fight so much in the first place should let them know it’s going to be difficult as hell. Truly the worst nightmare for some

Luffy extreme diffs or high, depending on what you consider extreme and high.
What I mean is that Luffy is using all has, being injured and winning after some chapters with a big and strong move. Something akin to Luffy vs Kata, not Luffy vs Kaiso or Luffy vs Croco.

The last confrontation will be Awakening vs. Awakening, and I think Kizaru will have a "special" form like Ener's:

High diff if they fight it off to the end.

But chances are the fight doesn't get a conclusion, since the moment the shield goes down they would get overwhelmed by the Pacifistas and the fleet. They have to escape.

At least put what each diff means as many here will say that Gear 5 vs Kaido was a low diff and a 1 shot since Luffy defeated him with his biggest fist.