Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about how long the fight should last, but the implied gap between Sakazuki and the rest of the Admirals. It does not function like a Yonkou crew at all...
Again, you still need to do it there as well.

Big Mom was made extremely irrelevant compared to Kaido's prowess, even while being considered "equal" and they fought for days lol.

Fuji and Ryo will be moderately weaker than Akainu. Oda will hype Akainu to a ridiculous level by that point, he is the FA for a reason. Its the same way Kuzan can just operate under Blackbeard, and we all know Shanks is just broken as fuck (see what he did to Ryo)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Again, you still need to do it there as well.

Big Mom was made extremely irrelevant compared to Kaido's prowess, even while being considered "equal" and they fought for days lol.

Fuji and Ryo will be moderately weaker than Akainu. Oda will hype Akainu to a ridiculous level by that point, he is the FA for a reason. Its the same way Kuzan can just operate under Blackbeard, and we all know Shanks is just broken as fuck (see what he did to Ryo)
Now you're starting to get it.

Big Mom is a better comparison, and who did Big Mom go to, and how did Big Mom fall? Did it work like a traditional SH matchup?

It's definitely not worse than Zoro King fans pretending he's stronger than Kaido.
No one belived that,it was king dura>kaido s
Listen, as Luffy's opponent he has same redeeming qualities like all the other ones: Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo and Enel.
A simple Cover story won't do much. King was disarmed by Izo lol. At least be consistent when using anti feats.
Doflamingo is in prison .
Lucci about to get whooped a third time
Enel never returned
Only crocodile

Katakuri is finished move on

Status
Not open for further replies.