Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you are talking about it it's true than the blueprints may have their importance right now. Especially to find the location of the Road Poneglyph.
It will probably be shown off once the entire alliance arrives at the mansion.

- Kinemon's group is still going on the outer right path
- Denjiro's group is going on the outer left path
- Both groups have split groups that are going into the skull to create a pincer strategy with the outer groups. They will meet with Law/Neko's group on the backside of Onigashima (we will get the "true" 9 scabbard double spread with Izo present).
- Chopper/Usopp are heading in the opposite direction (basically back down the mountain pass)
- Nami/Shinobu/Carrot are exploring Black Maria's domain, which should be heading into the skull, followed by half of Kinemon's group.
- Sanji is MIA after he went in.
- Robin/Jinbe and Franky/Brook are all MIA atm like Sanji

Basically once all of these groups or at least most of them arrive, I think we'll get the mansion layout. Atm, too many groups are still outside of the mansion.
Post automatically merged:

So another 3 days and we'll get another spoilers?

This is good :myman:
I personally like it. Sunday/Monday we've been getting small confirmed summaries its nice.

No oda is not that stupid to go with whitebeard didn't know Neku and Inu could have told him
I don't know why it's hard for people to accept that while we have no proof about him knowing or not, it's irrelevant. Even if he wanted to, he would know that it wasn't in the cards of Fate

Kinda the point of trying to exalt Ace.

It will probably be shown off once the entire alliance arrives at the mansion.

- Kinemon's group is still going on the outer right path
- Denjiro's group is going on the outer left path
- Both groups have split groups that are going into the skull to create a pincer strategy with the outer groups. They will meet with Law/Neko's group on the backside of Onigashima (we will get the "true" 9 scabbard double spread with Izo present).
- Chopper/Usopp are heading in the opposite direction (basically back down the mountain pass)
- Nami/Shinobu/Carrot are exploring Black Maria's domain, which should be heading into the skull, followed by half of Kinemon's group.
- Sanji is MIA after he went in.
- Robin/Jinbe and Franky/Brook are all MIA atm like Sanji

Basically once all of these groups or at least most of them arrive, I think we'll get the mansion layout. Atm, too many groups are still outside of the mansion.

I personally like it. Sunday/Monday we've been getting small confirmed summaries its nice.
MIA???

Just that they weren't seen this chapter and are outside the mansion. We didn't see Kid, Zoro and Killer this chapter but we know they are where they should be.

5 of the strawhats were not seen this chapter and Nami, Chopper, and Usopp (and Carrot :p) are not yet in the mansion. We still have quite a few chapters before everyone at least sets foot in the mansion.

Like I said. Keep crying and making excuses. The Yonko Commander wank is coming apart and it's glorious to see.

Denjiro would have been Oden's right hand and is Hyogoro's replacement. He is stronger than this.

Read Ashura's words

Jack was suprised and took on him head on and then overpowered him Ashura was just lucky he got a hit afterwards in a real one o one Jack got the upper hand

Jack was suprised and took on him head on and then overpowered him Ashura was just lucky he got a hit afterwards in a real one o one Jack got the upper hand
What does this mean real one on one?

Jack pulled up with both weapons out in fighting position, then Ashura rushed in his face and broke through his defence, as simpe as that.

Ashura overpowered jack in that instance.

Lmaoo Oda really gives her no breaks does he?
Honestly, Oda clowned her so much people don't even wanna talk about it anymore, it's just a nuisance at this point. Oda should either start treating her like a respectable character or get her out of this arc.

Hopefully once the transition chapters die down, we get focused chapters on each set of protagonists like we did for Luffy/Zoro/Kid/Killer with Apoo, etc.

I just want to see more of them in one chapter XD. But I get why Oda does this. He'd rather move the plot of as many characters as possible at a "slower" pace, then focus too much on several characters and leave others MIA for too long.

So translated chapter by like friday?
As per usual, another 12/15 hours. We got a pretty good english scan group now that has done the last 2 chapters.

Ah no Nami getting Zeus was already enough, and the way she got him was particulary baffling, another Special Homie would deal a real blow to my respect for Oda as a writer.
Oda has kicked BMP out of the waterfall twice, bullshit situations in chapters 981 and 982, no, it's still not enough , Laugh Tale needs to continue
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.