Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

How convenient it is use it.
Luffy gears are like Zoro Changing his 1 Sword Style , 2 Sword Style , 3 sword Style.
9 sword style is weird and still unexplored. Either it's CoC manifestation or something else. We don't know but it's ain't anything like a gear Zoro can switch to anytime he feels like.
No. Zoro has literally 0 drawback from using more swords. He at least gets tired when using Asura(similar to G2) and deplets his haki with KoH mode(similar to G4).

Kizaru failed to do anything since Luffy arrived to fight him, he is fucking what exactly?
Failed to accomplish his objective? Yea I agree

failed to embarrass Luffy + SH and including the in real life Yonko cuck com?
Yeah I’ll have to disagree,
That dude has been terrorizing in manga and out manga for a long time now, don’t get caught up in it unless you wanna look mad and ugly.

Its literally right there...he taps his foot on her head and pushes her, you can even tell by the way she looks like she looses her balance franky says no not that way and she gets hit by the defense lasers there is even bweep bweeps signifying the lasers charged up :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Oh still disagree with the push, it still a kick but yeah I'm wrong with the explosion from his attack. Those were indeed lazers.

A kick can throw a person off balance too.

That's why I like people like Paperchampion.
Dude actually focuses on the plot points instead of just powerscaling
Same I want to talk about plot but nobody really comments on those things here and they’re always constantly miffed that afat old bitch can go toe-to-toe with the Strongest while still being used for comedy relief just like Luffy. So I gotta speak up more often for that. :josad:

It sure is funny that Luffy fans are coping that their boy somehow forgot how to use ACoC. This is actually ironic. :kobeha:

Kizaru wasn’t actually blocking Snakeman. That’s a Redon interpretation that’s wrong.

The clash is literally Yasakani no Magatama (Kizaru has his arm crosse) against Black Mamba.
Don't think so, there are impacts drawn that would indicat physicla blocks.
But it doesn't matter, because Kizaru proceed to have the best blitz feat in the series in the next page, avoid point blanks snakeman fist and moved kilometers away so fast Luffy punched afterimage.
Even assuming Kizaru cannot cleanly block COC coated G4 hits, he'll dodge them all and the result would be the exact same except that this time Kaido portrayal would be forever ruined.

Failed to accomplish his objective? Yea I agree

failed to embarrass Luffy + SH and including the in real life Yonko cuck com?
Yeah I’ll have to disagree,
That dude has been terrorizing in manga and out manga for a long time now, don’t get caught up in it unless you wanna look mad and ugly.
Brother Kizaru has failed to do anything since Luffy arrived, can't even sneak attack weaklings on the tube.
He is also falling on Egghead I wouldn't put my money on him

Do you have any idea what micro leeching is?

That’s like me coping out of my ass because Roger couldn’t kill Oden in a instant

or like maybe you know, Kaido unable to kill Kiku or wtv

Get it? Only sore losers who are fragile loves micro scaling
Are you a sore loser?
Get over it Admirals only wins when there get outside helps.

When there alone they can't do anything.

GB.
Akainu.
Kizaru.
Aokiji.
Fujitora.

Are all failed guys who needs outsider help do to something relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.