Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said but you are in denial ashura is only 1 move .
And Lucci was note ven landing on luffy (Except when they did the lal back punch exchange ) and here he is clashing with zoro multiple timea dn blocking zoro swords without problem .
Ashura isn't only one move. Bro don't speak on things you don't know. Zoro wiped away Kaku attack with Ashura and then he ran to him and blitz him. Zoro was blocking All of Kaido attacks in Adhura and then blitz him.

No. Lol

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.

Yonko/Luffy fans/Kinyagi have been saying Luffy would beat Kizaru for months now, I’ve been saying that there is a 0% chance of Kizaru falling.

Look whose predictions are aging like milk and look whose predictions have been spot on so far. I don’t say this to brag, like I said anyone can see where Oda is going with this arc if they take off their retard goggles and actually read the story lol.
Characters have left the dome, the crew is splitting up, the robot is clearly going to cause chaos, the VAs havent even been featured, and the mother flame factory hasnt even been shown.

We are absolutely going to be in Egghead for not only 10 more, but 20-30 more chapters. Not one arc in this series post TS is short like Zou, and that was short for a reason

In all seriousness idk. Im still not "convinced" thats his true fight (no Bandana; something Lucci and Kaku bother me too). But even if it is, I assume that he'll get a VS. fight closer to when others are matched with VAs. Sanji and Franky are obviously prime candidates for that since they are now down from the dome.

We'll see though
I honestly am surprised we get a "Luffy vs Kizaru" chapter before we get "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

Lucci said previously that as long as he and Kizaru are around, the SHs can't escape. This means one of them has to be taken down for the SHs to escape, and Lucci is far easier to beat than Kizaru is.

Also, I'm not trying to push an agenda here, but Zoro also won against Braham, Ryuma, Monet, Hawkins, Killer and Apoo without his bandana on. So, while I got your point, donning the bandana does not really equate with fighting his arc opponent. and, IIRC, during the battle royal with Ohm, he did not don the bandana until he was preparing his final attack, so maybe with Lucci it's the same with all these examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.