Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
These posts have way too many images to be merged in a single post. The maximum number of images allowed in a post is 20. That aside, please be sure to use the spoiler tags while posting images.:)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
These posts have way too many images to be merged in a single post. The maximum number of images allowed in a post is 20. That aside, please be sure to use the spoiler tags while posting images.:)
I thought so as well. Hmm, I think when they are immediately visible they paint a better picture, rather than when they are put in the spoiler tag, but nonetheless I will try.
Post automatically merged:

@Gol D. Roger you did not edit it properly, you put the text in the spoiler as well, I will edit it now so that only the images appear in the spoiler and not the text.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I thought so as well. Hmm, I think when they are immediately visible they paint a better picture, rather than when they are put in the spoiler tag, but nonetheless I will try.

@Gol D. Roger you did not edit it properly, you put the text in the spoiler as well, I will edit it now so that only the images appear in the spoiler and not the text.
I think it looks a bit inconvenient when you include multiple images in a lengthy post. Try adding spoiler tags in the other posts if possible! About the opening post, I hit the "Post" button insted of "Preview" button by mistake. I've corrected it again!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Among all Animal Kingdom cover panels there are only 2 that are black. One shows the first 5 Strawhats and the other one shows Zoro.
The title of the chapter is World's Greatest Power and of all the characters it is Grandmaster who is shown below that title.
Oda has hinted who the real monster will be. PK is just a rookie dream. :cool:

Zoro will not realize his dream apparently now
:josad:
after wano zoro will be the wss and will start a new crew:josad:

The people who dont accept this, dont refuse to accept it out of ignorance or lack of knowledge. The do so because accepting it will go against their beliefs.

So even if you give then a mountain full of evidence they will never accept this as truth.
anime will show why zoro fainted :steef:

Last edited:
It is no surprise Rayleigh, Rodger first mate was called a legend by Garp, Rox subordinates also became Top tiers in their Prime. That open up new heights for Zoro EoS.

Also, it would be exciting if an Admiral is also on its way to Mihawk along with new Vegapunk creations, that clash will hype Mihawk good. His panels last chapter were also dope.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Friendly Reminder: I think it's for the best if you guys stop getting involved with each other's FC's. I advise you to take it all out in the appropriate threads in an appropriate manner. I'll go through your FC's later today. Depending on the nature of your posts and behavior, some of you might lose your privilege to comment on your rival FC's. Try not to abuse the freedom you're given.