Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So if Luffy somehow manages to save Egghead, is he going to mark it as his territory? And for that matter how long until other islands he's helped in the past start hanging his flag?
I don’t think so. Egghead is to important for the WG to leave it to anyone else. That’s why they started a war with a yonkou. Which they usually don’t do.
Either egghead will be destroyed or controlled by the WG. To continually defend it Luffy would have to stay there. Which is something he will not do.
Post automatically merged:

What about:

Would that be a better option?
I like egghead as well and don’t want it destroyed. I think for know the island will remain in control of the WG but without VP or a satellite it will be useless. Later on Luffy will retake it and give it to VP to continue his research.

I don’t think so. Egghead is to important for the WG to leave it to anyone else. That’s why they started a war with a yonkou. Which they usually don’t do.
Either egghead will be destroyed or controlled by the WG. To continually defend it Luffy would have to stay there. Which is something he will not do.

I like egghead as well and don’t want it destroyed. I think for know the island will remain in control of the WG but without VP or a satellite it will be useless. Later on Luffy will retake it and give it to VP to continue his research.
Yeah. Kind of creepy if the WG does get control of it. Imagine having a bunch of strangers going around poking and experimenting on your oversized brain. Still I think Vegapunk has to go back to Karakuri at some point since he never finished his weather controlling invention there and Franky didn't either, which is something I honestly had hoped Franky would've accomplished while he was there.

Wait, but if the Vegapunks go with them, then they can't leave Egghead unprotected since that would mean the Marines would have access to Vegapunk's brain and would know everything the Straw Hats are doing with the Vegapunks on board, unless of course there's no terminal with which to access his brain. But even then, the marines could try and destroy Punk Records since the protective beams probably don't affect Kizaru who could just flash on up there and blast the brain out of the sky.
:luffywat:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Anyone else bothered that Stussy and Robin just kind of disappeared?
Stussy is getting transported by Chopper, Nami, and Usopp to the ship (though it's hard to tell because holy fuck Oda's art is all over the place this arc):

Robin was presumed to be missing before, I assume she and Brook are still in the lab guarding Edison, the Seraphim, and Kaku.

However, if they left, I'd assume they're getting info from Punk Records to take with them, since Punk Records is filled with the knowledge from Ohara, Robin's destroyed home.

Stussy is getting transported by Chopper, Nami, and Usopp to the ship (though it's hard to tell because holy fuck Oda's art is all over the place this arc):

Robin was presumed to be missing before, I assume she and Brook are still in the lab guarding Edison, the Seraphim, and Kaku.

However, if they left, I'd assume they're getting info from Punk Records to take with them, since Punk Records is filled with the knowledge from Ohara, Robin's destroyed home.
Wow. I honestly couldn't even tell who they had on the stretcher since her nose was so long. Oda really needs to have assistants do most of the bulk from now on if he ever expects to recover from his eye surgery and keep the story's art from declining further.

But everyone evacuated from there? And there's still a chance for a buster call...
Egghead is beyond a Buster Call.

A Buster Call has 5 Vice Admirals, and 10 Large Battleships.

The Marine Fleet outside of Egghead has a Gorosei, an Admiral, 9 Vice Admirals, 20 Large Battleships and over 100 ships total, 30,000 Marines, and the Pacifista units at times on their side.

This is the largest Marine presence in the series second only to Marineford.

Egghead is beyond a Buster Call.

A Buster Call has 5 Vice Admirals, and 10 Large Battleships.

The Marine Fleet outside of Egghead has a Gorosei, an Admiral, 9 Vice Admirals, 20 Large Battleships and over 100 ships total, 30,000 Marines, and the Pacifista units at times on their side.

This is the largest Marine presence in the series second only to Marineford.
Honestly, a buster call is nothing at this point. The strawhats could have defeated the buster call completely in ennies lobby if they were fresh. Now they could just have Jinbei throw a couple of waves and it would be over. Not exactly a threat these days.

Was smoker ever there? I thought it was just Tashigi and everyone just assumed Smoker was there too.
I don't think we know if Smoker was ever there or not. I think it's fair to assume he was there or at G-14 base since that's where they were all headed. No idea where he is now though since we didn't see him with Sword against BBP or with the VAs on Egghead.

Speaking of the marines on Egghead, I really wish Onigumo, Momonga and Garp's two vice-admiral buddies Gion and Chaton would've been on Egghead over these four.

Otter Man, Kadar's younger spinoff, Chin Phat, and Blade-Stuck-in-Head aren't really doing it for me. Meanwhile old Doberman is just playing waiter on Saturn's boat.
Doberman was pouring Saturn tea, turned, and saw the man sinking into a demonic magic circle.

What a life.