Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

You make solid points here I’m surprised Kiz is in the state he’s in without showing an awakening or some ultimate attack, not saying he won’t be active again shortly but no one really gets incapacitated before showing their best stuff. That was an interesting observation I didn’t realize it said only some fruits can awaken that puts certain things into perspective for me.

Why quick to judge based on Luffy vs Kizaru? It is true and no one can deny that Admirals haven't shown us anything impressive. But i wouldn't just go and call it out now. We need an actual real fight against an admiral.

As for future sight.. dude the priests on skypiea had something close to future sight. Even their defeat is played out the way Luffy discovered Katakuri's future sight as in "we lost focus of our mantra". So if we are already willing to discount future sights on admirals as of now.. I think we are being too hasty.

Don't get me wrong thinking that i am defending. I am only saying we seen nothing and its embarrassing for the admirals not showing anything against Garp/Luffy.

Why quick to judge based on Luffy vs Kizaru? It is true and no one can deny that Admirals haven't shown us anything impressive. But i wouldn't just go and call it out now. We need an actual real fight against an admiral.

As for future sight.. dude the priests on skypiea had something close to future sight. Even their defeat is played out the way Luffy discovered Katakuri's future sight as in "we lost focus of our mantra". So if we are already willing to discount future sights on admirals as of now.. I think we are being too hasty.

Don't get me wrong thinking that i am defending. I am only saying we seen nothing and its embarrassing for the admirals not showing anything against Garp/Luffy.
Zoro might fight Kizaru, that's how it'll be challenging.

Forget about Nika fighting Kizaru, this hasn't been a proper matchup for the yonko and threat that Nika poses. One Nika punch was sufficient to paralyze the admiral.

Saturn is Nika's opponent.

Nika will defeat Saturn and get a bounty into the 4-5b range (higher than Shanks').
Zoro will defeat Kizaru and get a bounty into the 3b range.
Sanji will defeat Lucci and get a bounty into the 2.5b range.

Egghead is an arc where the SHs will get closer to their dream.

Luffy will surpass Shanks and meet him in Elbaf to give him the SH back.
Zoro will get closer to Mihawk.

Dumbass fucking post.

Kizaru spent the whole fight attempting to ignore Luffy and going after Vegapunk so how did we see him "go all out" exactly?
Your cog in the machine failed his mission and was slower than usual because of Nika.

Given that he gave it all not to fail his mission, it is safe to assume he gave his best to achieve the mission and already displayed most of his arsenal.

Do you really believe that Kizaru still has a lot under his sleeve given that Nika had to use his awakened powers and use his 2nd strongest attack?

Don't be delusional.

Zoro might fight Kizaru, that's how it'll be challenging.

Forget about Nika fighting Kizaru, this hasn't been a proper matchup for the yonko and threat that Nika poses. One Nika punch was sufficient to paralyze the admiral.

Saturn is Nika's opponent.

Nika will defeat Saturn and get a bounty into the 4-5b range (higher than Shanks').
Zoro will defeat Kizaru and get a bounty into the 3b range.
Sanji will defeat Lucci and get a bounty into the 2.5b range.

Egghead is an arc where the SHs will get closer to their dream.

Luffy will surpass Shanks and meet him in Elbaf to give him the SH back.
Zoro will get closer to Mihawk.
I have to disagree with you here. The build up of Kizaru coming here till he got punched to the face. Is bad for either side..

Kizaru was going on about trying not to kill etc.. even he tried to ignore Nika but had to face him. Luffy himself fought him for a reason.
Its stupid way for Oda not making this fight a serious one by having Kizaru claims before hand that he isn't willing to do X.

Because what if it turns out that Kizaru can get up but he chose not to as an excuse because it was Nika who put him down.

As for the matchup.. I still don't think Saturn will be beaten here or Kizaru because i think the SH will run away. I know we are waiting for something shocking to happen but isn't too obvious if it was just beating X character?.

I have to disagree with you here. The build up of Kizaru coming here till he got punched to the face. Is bad for either side..

Kizaru was going on about trying not to kill etc.. even he tried to ignore Nika but had to face him. Luffy himself fought him for a reason.
Its stupid way for Oda not making this fight a serious one by having Kizaru claims before hand that he isn't willing to do X.

Because what if it turns out that Kizaru can get up but he chose not to as an excuse because it was Nika who put him down.

As for the matchup.. I still don't think Saturn will be beaten here or Kizaru because i think the SH will run away. I know we are waiting for something shocking to happen but isn't too obvious if it was just beating X character?.
Holy cope, "Kizaru can get up but he chose not to as an excuse"

Here we go again

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @RebelliousSoma @Kerkovian @Tejas

Nika is defeating Saturn (Gorosei - highest of the celestial dragons), that's the shocking event

I think the 3 original admirals showed barrier haki when they blocked whitebeard's attack

This is pre-timeskip though, haki hadn't even begun to be fleshed out, so could just be an inconsistency.

Also I'm not even sure if I would call barrier haki 'advanced', Sentomaru is able to do it so it's hardly impressive

No evidence of future sight or flow haki so far. Even fujitora didn't appear to have future sight when Luffy was smacking him around at dressrosa.
Sentomaru uses it in his very first appearance (chapter #511). Rayleigh uses it in pre-skip too, after Marineford (chapter #597), and internal destruction even earlier (chapter #504). I think it was already a concept, even if haki in general was still being developed by Oda.

Monet doesn't even have coo and she isn't reforming her body to avoid attacks like katakuri and the admirals did. In their case those attacks hit their bodies with haki but their able to morph their bodies to avoid the attack and we have katakuri stating that his is only possible via future sight

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
*Canoncially stated that an admiral's fighting ability is tied to their destruction*
*canoncially shown Admirals being told to ease up on their powers and damage control*
*Canoncially shown island wide range with a causal wave of an arm*
*canonically shown island wide destruction as a side effect of using their powers unrestrained*

Some people: "It doesn't matter if the Admirals never used full strength. Let's jump ahead and place limits on them!" when characters don't reveal advanced haki till some 1k chapters later.

So Admirals are still top tiers capable of beating Emperors without advanced haki now....They so OP...

Holy cope, "Kizaru can get up but he chose not to as an excuse"

Here we go again

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @RebelliousSoma @Kerkovian @Tejas

Nika is defeating Saturn (Gorosei - highest of the celestial dragons), that's the shocking event
LMAO.. i knew you would get me wrong.. i only said what if. :milaugh:

Clearly you never got my point.

In Short. It was embarrassing for admirals for showing nothing. And Oda gave some stupid excuse from the get go. So if Kizaru turned out he could get up. Then everything that happened is just an idiotic way to give a reason for Saturn to come on the island.

LMAO.. i knew you would get me wrong.. i only said what if. :milaugh:

Clearly you never got my point.

In Short. It was embarrassing for admirals for showing nothing. And Oda gave some stupid excuse from the get go. So if Kizaru turned out he could get up. Then everything that happened is just an idiotic way to give a reason for Saturn to come on the island.
Nevermind, I misunderstood and I take it back, in fact you perfectly understood the situation.

:cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

• Kuzan and Kizaru, Gb, Akainu without FS.
  • Kuzan and Kizaru, Gb, Fujitora, Akainu, all without COC so far.
  • Kuzan and Kizaru, Gb, Akainu, Fujitora, all without Ryou.
  • Perhaps Kizaru, Kuzan, and Akainu only have a barrier...
  • None of them possess the awakening, that's the same as claiming that Sengoku is awakened too.

Kizaru was indeed disabled, paralyzed, and knocked down to the point of being on the ground trembling by a blow weaker than the attacks that Kaido withstands. :kayneshrug:

Nevermind, I misunderstood and I take it back, in fact you perfectly understood the situation.

:cheers:
That aside. Do you honestly think the shocking event is Nika beating Saturn? I am not feeling a big fight to happen in this arc tho. We have 3 outside factors that could drop in and cause something major.

Kuma - BB pirates - Rev Army.

with the exception of barrier haki , i doubt we can say admirals got any advanced ability

for me , the chart is like this :
basic ---------------------------------- advanced
observation -------------------------- future sight
armament -----------------------------barrier haki ----------------internal destruction
conquerors --------------------------- advanced conquerors haki

Devil fruit ----------------------------- devil fruit awakening

the only advanced ability confirmed for admirals is having barrier haki :

but things like future sight , advanced conquerors or even awakening ( which many expected ) have not been shown

1. future sight
i used to think admirals had future sight cause of their feats shown at marineford

it looked awfully alike katakuri who sees the future and reform his body to dodge the attack
but future sight isnt necessary to do this

so what the admirals have been doing can just be them using basic coo to dodge their opponent

now admirals are easily getting blitzed by other strong opponents

i mean getting blitzed doesnt mean u dont have future sight
but oda has always explicitly shown if a character has future sight or not

maybe with the exception of fujitora , i dont see any other admiral having future sight

2. advanced conquerors
we have seen kizaru show his full strength and there was no sign of conquerors haki much less advanced conquerors

and if kizaru hasnt shown advanced conquerors , i think its very safe to say other admirals also dont have it
there simply cannot be the case of 1 admiral having advanced conquerors while the other doesnt
admirals are portrayed on the same level , a conquerors haki buff will place a huge gap between them

its very similar to how all the yonkos have shown advanced conquerors ( with the exception of blackbeard who has an additional toptier df to fill the gap )

3. awakening

admirals are always highlighted as devil fruit monsters
many people expected them to finally show what logia awakening is

but unfortunately , we never got that
and we have also seen kizaru go all out
oda will never show a toptier getting defeated without even showing his true form

people thought punk hazard was the result of aokiji and akainu's logia awakening

but it can simply be their basic df powers
i mean it isnt very hard for aokiji to create ice mountains
he can simply freeze them in seconds

akainu might also have something like that up his sleeve

this df awakening thing is basically linked with every toptier who has a df
people were disappointed that kaido and bigmom werent awakened either
and now its the admirals

i think many people forget that only some devil fruits can awaken

its not that kaido is not as skilled as lucci to awaken his devil fruit
its simply that his df cant awaken

the same is with the admirals

so the things i expected admirals to show was :