Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
A character can have as many ahining nakamq actions as they want, but if they don't also have a brilliant ally daialogue it means nothing. This is a brilliant new neologism that refers to any dialogue that I consider a brilliant ally dialogue on a subjective basSiss. What's that you saay? It doent matter because I made it up? Well just because I made it up doesn't mean it's not there. It was always there, you just need to read the subtect. That's a story telling fact. Soon you will ask me for the whether. Oh, the spelling errors? Hehe those aren't errors my friend. Lqnguage evolves. Don't you understand LINGUISTICS?

Take concept that exists, "subversion", add random word, "affirmations". Congratulations you just made a C4N neologism.

One day we'll know what shinny nakama action means

:kriwhat:

Aside from meming, which granted, is fun.

What can you say that actually contradict the concept I have theorized and worked on ?
The problem is twofold. For one, this is in no way similar to the dialogue from Yamato. If she showed up and said "I'm Yamato, and I'm definitely joining your crew!" Then yeah, it would be just like your examples. But her statement was low key and didn't use any extreme or overly confident language, so it doesn't fit the mold at all. For two, it's an extremely basic concept that everyone already understands. You didn't need to try and coin a new term for it as if you contributed anything. There's a fine line between creating a neologism and just making shit up.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So 30 unread pages and thought it was because of a big Bonney or Lucci discussion or something(neither joining btw) so color me disappointed.

Don't forget that if Oda's gonna make a character part of the main cast, he would at least make them a main character of an arc complete with a flashback and a direct connection to the arc villain, like he did with every other strawhat..

Furthermore Yamato is the worse example of subversion you could have brought, i think it's pretty universally agreed that Yamato "subversion" aka not joining last minute was horribly written.

Just having a character going "i'm joining, i'm joining, i'm joining, jk" is not good writting. Might aswell make Zoro Pirate King for subversion's sake

:zorothink:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
So 30 unread pages and thought it was because of a big Bonney or Lucci discussion or something(neither joining btw) so color me disappointed.

Don't forget that if Oda's gonna make a character part of the main cast, he would at least make them a main character of an arc complete with a flashback and a direct connection to the arc villain, like he did with every other strawhat..
Sorry Van, you know how it is in here. :josad:

Personally it's why I finally made my first use of the ignore button, suddenly this place is already way less cluttered :sanjismug:

Then yeah, it would be just like your examples. But her statement was low key and didn't use any extreme or overly confident languag
I see you point, but I'm sorry, this, is highly confident. This is an affirmation.

It's not "I will join your crew" but its saying "the proper logic says that I will join your crew". Which is also an affirmation. This is not something you say to someone you just met.

For two, it's an extremely basic concept that everyone already understands
Good, then why am I the only one who saw first hand that Yamato wasn't meant to join and would in fact change her mind ?

You didn't need to try and coin a new term for it as if you contributed anything
Basic stuff is what storyteller uses all the time. Its by knowing those basic stuff that they can improve their story. Most of them understand this principle instinctively, I would say its even "natural" in a sence. But as of now, at least not in my knowledge, noone took the time to actually look at it closer.

This is the difference between me understanding why Yamato didn't join and people still not understanding it.

There's a fine line between creating a neologism and just making shit up.
Indeed, that's not the case here. Unless you can prove me that this concept as been theorized before. And even then, this would only prove that I arrived at the same conclusion than another storytelling addict.

Page 512, paragraph 2, shining nakama action and it's anti-capitalism implications.
I like that :kata:

I agree with that. This is three of the "pillars" that I mentionned. A rescue, Two driving force (desire + need, what you get in a flashback) and a strong character arc.

Furthermore Yamato is the worse example of subversion you could have brought, i think it's pretty universally agreed that Yamato "subversion" aka not joining last minute was horribly written.
Only for fans who don't care about the actual story. Yamato was meant to stay from the start. Her journey during the war and her encounter with greenbull lead to her realization. Nothing was forced.

Saying that Yamato is horribly written because she decides not to join is like saying that Sanji is horribly written because he cook a cake instead of fighting. Its a big misscomprehension of the

SUBTEXT

... of the story.

Sorry Van, you know how it is in here. :josad:

Personally it's why I finally made my first use of the ignore button, suddenly this place is already way less cluttered :sanjismug:
You did good.

I see you point, but I'm sorry, this, is highly confident. This is an affirmation.

It's not "I will join your crew" but its saying "the proper logic says that I will join your crew". Which is also an affirmation. This is not something you say to someone you just met.

Good, then why am I the only one who saw first hand that Yamato wasn't meant to join and would in fact change her mind ?

Basic stuff is what storyteller uses all the time. Its by knowing those basic stuff that they can improve their story. Most of them understand this principle instinctively, I would say its even "natural" in a sence. But as of now, at least not in my knowledge, noone took the time to actually look at it closer.

This is the difference between me understanding why Yamato didn't join and people still not understanding it.

Indeed, that's not the case here. Unless you can prove me that this concept as been theorized before. And even then, this would only prove that I arrived at the same conclusion than another storytelling addict.

I like that :kata:

I agree with that. This is three of the "pillars" that I mentionned. A rescue, Two driving force (desire + need, what you get in a flashback) and a strong character arc.

Only for fans who don't care about the actual story. Yamato was meant to stay from the start. Her journey during the war and her encounter with greenbull lead to her realization. Nothing was forced.

Saying that Yamato is horribly written because she decides not to join is like saying that Sanji is horribly written because he cook a cake instead of fighting. Its a big misscomprehension of the

SUBTEXT

... of the story.

You did good.
I don't have the patience for this anymore. When you get proven wrong, you just make up a new rule or shitty argument to try and salvage it. You dig yourself deeper and deeper into holes of idiocy but never actually admit you're wrong. You clearly have some type of complex. I'm just going to meme about it from now on instead of engaging with you..

I don't have the patience for this anymore. When you get proven wrong, you just make up a new rule or shitty argument to try and salvage it. You dig yourself deeper and deeper into holes of idiocy but never actually admit you're wrong
I've admitted being wrong multiple times here, more than anyone here combined. Those who refuse to be proven wrong are you guys. You do you, if you don't have any argument, keep meming. You are better at it than understanding the actual story.

Yeah he used to do that but now it’s not enough anymore. He needs to add subversive affirmations and galactic star shining nakama blackhole gravity level action to actually make it work. :smart:
Post automatically merged:

I've admitted being wrong multiple times here, more than anyone here combined. Those who refuse to be proven wrong are you guys. You do you, if you don't have any argument, keep meming. You are better at it than understanding the actual story.
That’s because we were not wrong and you consistently are.

Give me one example where you were right with your prediction. Excluding Yamato not joining. You didn’t make that prediction through story telling skills, but through hate and not wanting her to join.
How do you want to discuss if you make the conclusion for me ? How fallacious can you be.. I've repeated and repeated again and again that I would love for Yamato to join, I love her character and her dynamic with the crew.

I would have been okay with Yamato joining over Carrot simply because for me, only the story counts. But not for you it seems. For you guys its all about BS like agendas and meming (which is just toxicity in disguise). DOn't get me wrong, I love meming. But you have took that sport to a place where its not funny anymore. You guys don't seems to really care about the story, you only want one thing, to be right.

Gladly for you, I proved again and again on this forum that being right was not my goal, my goal is to be proven wrong. So, go for it, put me under your worst debunking, I've been waiting that for 2 years.

Anyway.. yeah, I did predicted Yamato not joining, and I did predicted that Carrot was meant for something greater, I just missed the conclusion and frankly, no one here is blind, this conclusion doesn't make sence...

UNLESS it does. But for that we will need patience and a little bit of luck. I say we, but its for me. Because if Carrot ends up coming back to the story like I think she will, to employ meming terms, you guys are ALL SCREWED. And for once, I will enjoy the trembling earthquake that will bury each one of you under your own memes and desillusion.

But of course.. that's if I'm right. For your sake, be sure to wish that I'm not.

Last edited:
How do you want to discuss if you make the conclusion for me ? How fallacious can you be.. I've repeated and repeated again and again that I would love for Yamato to join, I love her character and her dynamic with the crew.

I would have been okay with Yamato joining over Carrot simply because for me, only the story counts. But not for you it seems. For you guys its all about BS like agendas and meming (which is just toxicity in disguise). DOn't get me wrong, I love meming. But you have took that sport to a place where its not funny anymore. You guys don't seems to really care about the story, you only want one thing, to be right.

Gladly for you, I proved again and again on this forum that being right was not my goal, my goal is to be proven wrong. So, go for it, put me under your worst debunking, I've been waiting that for 2 years.

Anyway.. yeah, I did predicted Yamato not joining, and I did predicted that Carrot was meant for something greater, I just missed the conclusion and frankly, no one here is blind, this conclusion doesn't make sence...

UNLESS it does. But for that we will need patience and a little bit of luck. I say we, but its for me. Because if Carrot ends up coming back to the story like I think she will, to employ meming terms, you guys are ALL SCREWED. And for once, I will enjoy the trembling earthquake that will bury each one of you under your own memes and desillusion.

But of course.. that's if I'm right. For your sake, be sure to wish that I'm not.
Hmm seems like you are projecting a lot.

My old theory would still be wrong as I predicted for Carrot to join after Wano not after, but my reasonning would be proven perfectly correct hehe
:smart:
The story arc of Yamato ended at the end of Wano. What she needed to discover at the time was discovered and the choice she needed to make was made. This means that if Yamato were to return to the story, Oda could indeed take the story were it ended but he would need to recreate an ENTIRE STORYLINE.
We are revisiting Wano in the near future to resume act 4, Yamato's nakama development arc ends around act 6.5 and she joins in act 7.
Well just because I made it up doesn't mean it's not there. It was always there, you just need to read the subtect. That's a story telling fact. Soon you will ask me for the whether. Oh, the spelling errors? Hehe those aren't errors my friend. Lqnguage evolves. Don't you understand LINGUISTICS?
😂😂😂😂😂🥳😂

:smart:

We are revisiting Wano in the near future to resume act 4, Yamato's nakama development arc ends around act 6.5 and she joins in act 7.
😂😂😂😂😂🥳😂
Have I told you I think Act 4 will involve the Celestial Dragons running a manhunt on the people of Wano?

9 God's Knights

Yamato + Kinemon + Denjiro + Kiku + Kawamatsu + Neku + Inu + Momo + Raizo = 9 Wano Warriors

The WG knows how Fruits work, keep in mind. If they think Kaido, Big Mom, and Orochi are dead, they're going to want to go to Wano and reclaim the Fruits that should regrow.

The WG wanted Vegapunk to create Dragons for them, and had him make a copy of Kaido's Fruit. They clearly value Kaido's Fruit, and, if they want to find it on Wano, they have to purge some natives.

God Valley was where Kaido got his Devil Fruit. Now, the Celestial Dragons are going to go to Wano to get it back, which will lead into more Nakama finally joining.

Have I told you I think Act 4 will involve the Celestial Dragons running a manhunt on the people of Wano?

9 God's Knights

Yamato + Kinemon + Denjiro + Kiku + Kawamatsu + Neku + Inu + Momo + Raizo = 9 Wano Warriors

The WG knows how Fruits work, keep in mind. If they think Kaido, Big Mom, and Orochi are dead, they're going to want to go to Wano and reclaim the Fruits that should regrow.

The WG wanted Vegapunk to create Dragons for them, and had him make a copy of Kaido's Fruit. They clearly value Kaido's Fruit, and, if they want to find it on Wano, they have to purge some natives.

God Valley was where Kaido got his Devil Fruit. Now, the Celestial Dragons are going to go to Wano to get it back, which will lead into more Nakama finally joining.
Real.