Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
When can we expect her reappearance and where will she be? Do you think Zou is likely and if yes, is Zounisha still walking around, is he close to Wano right now?
That's the particularity of Zou, it could appear at anytime anywhere. We would need some kind of setup first like a dark shadow approaching or something like that but it could very well be the reason why the strawhats escape... or not and could never appear again in front of the crew..

The only thing I know is that Oda must show at least Carrot appear once, even if that's on a simple panel of reaction of a newspaper.

Zou's work seems unfinished, he is currently in around Wano, Elbaf and Egghead and seems related to Joy boy so I expect him to return. But when and where.. I have no idea.

I could say this, Carrot's story is over but Yamato has plenty left to cover.
Carrot had 3 arcs to prove herself, Yamato only had like 60 some chapters, not even but clearly the better option
You can say it, but its wrong. The choices Yamato had to make were made and the journey she had to take was taken. So, factually, Yamato's storyline was finished in Wano.

This can't be said for Carrot has there are still hints of need that are lurking and a storyline in waiting because of a position that is not fit for her, at least not right now.

The fact that Carrot was present during 3 arc proves her importance, not the opposite and no rule says that a character must take less than three arc to be developped.

You can say it, but its wrong. The choices Yamato had to make were made and the journey she had to take was taken. So, factually, Yamato's storyline was finished in Wano.

This can't be said for Carrot has there are still hints of need that are lurking and a storyline in waiting because of a position that is not fit for her, at least not right now.

The fact that Carrot was present during 3 arc proves her importance, not the opposite and no rule says that a character must take less than three arc to be developped.
Hahah it doesn't prove anything, that's literally just your dumbass bias speaking.

I've admitted being wrong multiple times here, more than anyone here combined. Those who refuse to be proven wrong are you guys. You do you, if you don't have any argument, keep meming. You are better at it than understanding the actual story.
"You're better at meming than understanding the story" says the guy who still won't admit his arguments about Carrot were wrong a year after she didn't join:seriously:

Hahah it doesn't prove anything, that's literally just your dumbass bias speaking.
Ymato storyarc being over is not a bias speaking, its just a simple storytelling fact mate. All the thread of her storyline are closed its finished. There could be more but it would need the recreation of a storyline.

"You're better at meming than understanding the story" says the guy who still won't admit his arguments about Carrot were wrong a year after she didn't join:seriously:
My argument on Carrot are not wrong. They are factual.

- Carrot was treated as a protagonist during whole cake
- Carrot was shaped like a strawhat and is the only character with a role on the Sunny while not being on it
- Carrot was given needs and hints of desire
- Carrot was given the inherited will
- Carrot while being a secondary protagonist was prepared like an important and proeminent protagonist
- Carrot's characterization both in term of design, mindset and symbolism are out of the chart and this should not be the case for a simple secondary protagonist

My conclusion to all of this was the logical: Carrot is made to become a strawhat and her storyarc is yet to come. Oda choosed to make her a queen which is contradicting her characterization at least if he intend to let her stay there.

My conclusion was wrong, but my reasonning was on point.

*crickets *
Post automatically merged:

Ymato storyarc being over is not a bias speaking, its just a simple storytelling fact mate. All the thread of her storyline are closed its finished. There could be more but it would need the recreation of a storyline.

- Carrot was shaped like a strawhat and is the only character with a role on the Sunny while not being on it
- Carrot while being a secondary protagonist was prepared like an important and proeminent protagonist
- Carrot's characterization both in term of design, mindset and symbolism are out of the chart and this should not be the case for a simple secondary protagonist

My conclusion to all of this was the logical: Carrot is made to become a strawhat. Oda choosed to make her a queen which is contradicting her characterization at least if he intend to let her stay there.

I'm saying Carrot's importance... but of course Yamato is living rent free.

My conclusion to all of this was the logical: Carrot is made to become a strawhat and her storyarc is yet to come. Oda choosed to make her a queen which is contradicting her characterization at least if he intend to let her stay there.