Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I would like to remind you, and most other stable members of this thread, that the ignore button exists and makes this forum much more bearable, especially when a certain user who shall not be named has been derailing this entire thread for hundreds of pages with utter nonsense :doffyou:
I'd like to agree, but C4N posts so much and argues with so many people that this thread is just people arguing with a ghost to me at this point.

Half of the posts I read are people replying to him saying how wrong he is, even the Ignore Button can't allow you to escape the suffering.

I'd like to agree, but C4N posts so much and argues with so many people that this thread is just people arguing with a ghost to me at this point.

Half of the posts I read are people replying to him saying how wrong he is, even the Ignore Button can't allow you to escape the suffering.
Always make sure your friendship activity is still glowing ,you got this:kata:

How would you analyze her chances tho?
A bit long too explain but as a sum up:

- She still is the best placed in the Nakama race because of the insistance of Oda on her post and her proximity with the crew
- She has potential connections to the dawn on a symbolic level but maybe now also on a literal level because of the holes in the minks story
- The end of her journey doesn't make sence unless Oda uses her current status to make Carrot learn something about the dawn or her journey and come back

So her chances are pretty high IF Oda plans to add another strawhat, if not her chances are low.

A bit long too explain but as a sum up:

- She still is the best placed in the Nakama race because of the insistance of Oda on her post and her proximity with the crew
- She has potential connections to the dawn on a symbolic but maybe now also on a literal level because of the holes in the minks story
- The end of her journey doesn't make sence unless Oda uses her current status to make Carrot learn something about the dawn or her journey and come back

So her chances are pretty high IF Oda plans to add another strawhat, if not her chances are low.
I mean her chances to be shown in the manga again. Not her joining the crew

How high do you analyze her chances? Can you provide scientific research methods to improve predictabilities of Carrot's reappearance in the story under Popperian circumstances?
Well
Imagine that. Carrot spent 3 entire arcs with the strawhats and one being a protagonist in it. In front of that you have countries like Dressrosa, Water Seven and the entire East blue that are recurring occurence in the Manga depiste being ones arcs only. So you can be sure that in the future, Oda will show Carrot just like he is showing those occurence of Kingdom and countries. He might just be a simple apearance, but we will see Carrot again.

Well
Imagine that. Carrot spent 3 entire arcs with the strawhats and one being a protagonist in it. In front of that you have countries like Dressrosa, Water Seven and the entire East blue that are recurring occurence in the Manga depiste being ones arcs only. So you can be sure that in the future, Oda will show Carrot just like he is showing those occurence of Kingdom and countries. He might just be a simple apearance, but we will see Carrot again.
When can we expect her reappearance and where will she be? Do you think Zou is likely and if yes, is Zounisha still walking around, is he close to Wano right now?
You shall be damned