Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
You're right @CoC: Color of Clowns , with the ignore button it's like people are talking to ghosts, either that or Admiral Maynard has gone insane.

:noo:
The latter is possible all things considered :gokulaugh:

But the reason I mention ignore is because if no one interacts in that slop of an argument (i.e. everyone blocks that user I won't name), then the nakama thread can return to normal and we can finally discuss real nakama candidates (Waribou, Wizaru, you name it) :kata:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
The latter is possible all things considered :gokulaugh:

But the reason I mention ignore is because if no one interacts in that slop of an argument (i.e. everyone blocks that user I won't name), then the nakama thread can return to normal and we can finally discuss real nakama candidates (Waribou, Wizaru, you name it) :kata:
We're giving C4N the silent treatment?!?!?
:luffylaugh:
I don't hate the guy, it's just endless debates that go nowhere.

Get that's mostly what this thread is, anyway.

Ymato storyarc being over is not a bias speaking, its just a simple storytelling fact mate. All the thread of her storyline are closed its finished. There could be more but it would need the recreation of a storyline.

My argument on Carrot are not wrong. They are factual.

- Carrot was treated as a protagonist during whole cake
- Carrot was shaped like a strawhat and is the only character with a role on the Sunny while not being on it
- Carrot was given needs and hints of desire
- Carrot was given the inherited will
- Carrot while being a secondary protagonist was prepared like an important and proeminent protagonist
- Carrot's characterization both in term of design, mindset and symbolism are out of the chart and this should not be the case for a simple secondary protagonist

My conclusion to all of this was the logical: Carrot is made to become a strawhat and her storyarc is yet to come. Oda choosed to make her a queen which is contradicting her characterization at least if he intend to let her stay there.

My conclusion was wrong, but my reasonning was on point.
And yet everyone but you knew Carrot wouldn't join:zorothink:

Well
Imagine that. Carrot spent 3 entire arcs with the strawhats and one being a protagonist in it. In front of that you have countries like Dressrosa, Water Seven and the entire East blue that are recurring occurence in the Manga depiste being ones arcs only. So you can be sure that in the future, Oda will show Carrot just like he is showing those occurence of Kingdom and countries. He might just be a simple apearance, but we will see Carrot again.
3 arc?? Whole cake island and ?