Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Hehe. here is a challenge for you. Pick any strawhat, look at the pillar Here (my blog) and try to imagine the strawhat on the ship without at least 3 of those pillars.

Are they still holding ?

My ego is well placed, don't worry. Its only shining because of your denial lol

I gave you the proof.
- Shakles
- Kaido's dream
- Yamato and Kaido's conflict centered around the notion of freedom and the unwilligness of yamato to do what her dad want

If this is not enough proof of subtext for you, take some more storytelling classes.

Did you read the post (development inertia) ??
Dude you proved nothing. You made statements but provided no proof. I explained why it means what I said it means, and your response is just "no, it means this". You have to actually prove your point.

Hehe. logic mate.

Dude you proved nothing. You made statements but provided no proof. I explained why it means what I said it means, and your response is just "no, it means this". You have to actually prove your point.
I'm starting to think that you don't actually understand what subtext here. Either that or you are simply incapable of noticing it when its here.

I proved my point. I can't prove you more than this, this should be enough for anyone with a storytelling brain. Anyone with a storytelling brain can understand that when an author puts an emphase on a particular subject through story plot points like a character put under shackle and the same character fighting his dad over his own choices, this subject is the point of his storyline and that is freedom.

This is just as bad as the people who were on the Yamato4nakama side arguing after she didn't join "well she didn't join but all of our arguments were still valid
Some of the arguments were indeed valid. Yamato's closeness to the strawhat was a thing. Yamato's character arc was a thing.

You need to understand nuances here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My conclusion was washed away. My reasonning still stand for any potential strawhat.

Sure lol

You still don't understand how I work hehe

That's only your point of view.

So you are not talking about a plot hole here but an entierely new storyline that you would have loved to be added here.

This is not about Oda's mistakes its about your illegitimate expectations.

Only for Zoro fan bois

Its not a mistake if it was setup. But its not "a bit setup" here it was NOT setup AT ALL. This is the definition of a plot hole. At least if Carrot stays on Zou.
You - my conclusion was wrong but my reasoning was correct 🤦

Reality - One gets wrong conclusion because they had wrong premises or wrong reasoning resulting into false conclusion...Logical fallacy is what you had.

It's funny that you see yourself as someone who picks on author writing ways yet don't understand a basic logic that you got wrong conclusion because you reasoning was flawed

It's C4N's constant bad faith arguments and thread derails lmao.
The moment when you will understand my reasonning will be a sight to see
Post automatically merged:

You - my conclusion was wrong but my reasoning was correct
Yes and ?

It's funny that you see yourself as someone who picks on author writing ways yet don't have understand a basic logic that you got wrong conclusion because you reasoning was flawed
Explain me why my reasonning was flawed then.. noone beside Sigran has been able to even scratch it until now