Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Gifters fighting Kid and Killer, "we will get promotion of we kill you" whereas in Zoro's "join us", "you can relax❤" "you'll be live in paradise", Kaido wants all the strong people at his crew
Even Beast pirates know the greatness of our Grandmaster:myman::finally:
I am waiting for the moment Kaido acknowledges Zoro's strength and asks him to join his crew. :steef:

@Finalbeta my Brother, do you remember our discussion back then?:smithnie:
We didn't make a bet but we have a discussion about Doflamingo beeing able to solo all Flyers together, do you remember?

I said that he would even get trouble to beat two of them, right now the view change really much and I don't expect that someone as Ulti perform such good feat.

Do you change your mind our do you still believe that Doffy could solo all Flyers together?

@MarineHQ62 and @Jo_Ndule
Want to hear your thoughs about this too

Lmao i just noticed Goat Zoro is advancing while handling those headliners ( the ones around him are Gifters who are Df users )
alone in nitoryo while 500 ones is coming :myman::myman::neesama::cheers::cheers:while kidd is panting while having killer's help against normal soldiers of Kaido who are around them ( only gifter observed there is the wolf dude ):kriwhat::kriwhat::josad::josad::suresure::suresure::gonope::gonope::choppawhat::okay: and needed them to be focused on Yamato to sneackattack them .:okay::okay::okay::steef::steef::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::josad::josad::josad:

Just read the scans, and it's pathetic imo, for Sanji to just abandon his friends like that coz he can't go one mile without thinking with his dick for once is just... idk what to say, lol. I mean, prostitutes?? Jeez.

My only hope for Sanji is that he didn't seem like his usual self when he's thinking of women... I mean, last chapter, he was hopping on with heart eyes and shit, but when he said he "won't give up finding prostitutes" in this chapter, we just see him smiling, and having no heart eyes... he didn't look like his usual perverted self.

There's probably something else in Sanji's mind but he didn't want to worry the others...

Just read the scans, and it's pathetic imo, for Sanji to just abandon his friends like that coz he can't go one mile without thinking with his dick for once is just... idk what to say, lol. I mean, prostitutes?? Jeez.

My only hope for Sanji is that he didn't seem like his usual self when he's thinking of women... I mean, last chapter, he was hopping on with heart eyes and shit, but when he said he "won't give up finding prostitutes" in this chapter, we just see him smiling, and having no heart eyes... he didn't look like his usual perverted self.

There's probably something else in Sanji's mind but he didn't want to worry the others...
Hm probably something which have do with Komurasaki aka Hiyori?

Did y'all zorotards always solve something with some shit like this isn't? why always bashing someone opinions.

ZoRo WilL KiLl KaIdO But he WiLl KilL K1n6 4t firSt
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Sanji tard here is the truth :smithnie::smithnie::smithnie:
Lmao i just noticed Goat Zoro is advancing while handling those headliners ( the ones around him are Gifters who are Df users )
alone in nitoryo while 500 ones is coming :myman::myman::neesama::cheers::cheers:while kidd is panting while having killer's help against normal soldiers of Kaido who are around them ( only gifter observed there is the wolf dude ):kriwhat::kriwhat::josad::josad::suresure::suresure::gonope::gonope::choppawhat::okay: and needed them to be focused on Yamato to sneackattack them .:okay::okay::okay::steef::steef::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is a joke
I won't even discuss his stupid pervert gags or scenes
Also kidd panting against normal soldiers :okay::okay::endthis::endthis:

S

Shuyaku

LOL, this is hilarious, I'm flattered that you're keeping receipts of me fucking around on Twitter. Again, none of you get my point. My issue isn't with just Sanji's behaviour. It's the fact that his behaviour goes against everything he stands for. That's my issue.
Ay man, i don’t condone simping, but songyuxin is dope :pepeshit:

M

MD Zolo

So what happens if Sanji finds his prostitute and it happens to be Hiyori? Many will have a meltdown.

Sanji fans who were screaming Hiyori to be a whore will suddenly start to worship her. Zoro fans will start to denigrate her. It will be a lot of fun.

Apoo fights 1v 2 against Zoro and Luffy... FANBOYS "NO sneak attacks, Apoo sucks"
P1 ans Ulti fight 2 v 1 against Luffy, Luffy even beats P1
Fanboys " they are above Apoo"
Who has the higher rank among them?
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta my Brother, do you remember our discussion back then?:smithnie:
We didn't make a bet but we have a discussion about Doflamingo beeing able to solo all Flyers together, do you remember?

I said that he would even get trouble to beat two of them, right now the view change really much and I don't expect that someone as Ulti perform such good feat.

Do you change your mind our do you still believe that Doffy could solo all Flyers together?

@MarineHQ62 and @Jo_Ndule
Want to hear your thoughs about this too
No way in hell he does, lol. My boy gets stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.