Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Roger was the first person to reach Lodestar lol, just like Laugh Tale, thats pretty major.

I dont think anyone is treating that island fairly. The fact that God Valley has been shown and isnt being hidden like Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale leads me to beleive its not an actual location we are going to.

Again, unless the island can move (I have specifically predicted it might be Imu's weapon, Uranus), theres virtually no reason we are leaving the Grand Line lol, it would defeat the purpose of the journey.
Yeah he reached lodestar before God Valley, but do you think him reaching lodestar is at all as impactful as what happened in god valley? Like genuinely?

We’re seeing god valley thirty eight years into the past, the island could have changed. The fact that the god valley incident is still being obscured shows that were not done with this island.

And the island itself may not be able to move, but we know at least one continent puller was alive at the time of god valley, I wouldn’t be shocked if there are other creatures possibly on Elbaf that would have been able to move God Valley into the New World.

It’s just across the calm belt from the west blue afterall

You know the marines work for the World Government right?
Dude, Kong is from World Government itself! Marines are "allied" to the World Government.
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean she’s been a mother for over a decade at this point
The tantrums shit became a thing when she became old... Now she is supposed to be at her peak, so no, no tantrums here.

:gonope: He's a former fleet admiral...

And what is a fleet admiral?

:goyea: A Marine
Kong actually works directly for the WG.

Yeah he reached lodestar before God Valley, but do you think him reaching lodestar is at all as impactful as what happened in god valley? Like genuinely?

We’re seeing god valley thirty eight years into the past, the island could have changed. The fact that the god valley incident is still being obscured shows that were not done with this island.

And the island itself may not be able to move, but we know at least one continent puller was alive at the time of god valley, I wouldn’t be shocked if there are other creatures possibly on Elbaf that would have been able to move God Valley into the New World.

It’s just across the calm belt from the west blue afterall
I mean, yes I do think Lodestar is more important than God Valley itself considering it houses the revelation of the RPs and is the physically last island before LT.

You could be right in that there is some signficance between him going to Lodestar 39 years prior and then only a year later, God Valley, but as far as we know, the 4th RP was in FI and now the Burned Man has it.

If the Burned Man is Rocks, I guess I can see the island having some signficance outside of it moving, otherwise, I only see it as a major event between characters.

The issue, again, is design. Oda is showing God Valley, but he isnt showing Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale. I used to include God Valley here, but then unceremoniously revealed the island fully last chapter in not even a double spread.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Dude, Kong is from World Government itself! Marines are "allied" to the World Government.

The tantrums shit became a thing when she became old... Now she is supposed to be at her peak, so no, no tantrums here.

Kong actually works directly for the WG.
Do you live under a rock? The marines or Navy depending on the translation Is the military force of the wg

Much like how irl countries have governments and each of those governments have a military force

Cipher Pol is more like the CIA/KGB of the one piece world its all different groups under the same world government faction

Do you live under a rock? The marines or Navy depending on the translation Is the military force of the wg

Much like how irl countries have governments and each of those governments have a military force

Cipher Pol is more like the CIA/KGB of the one piece world its all different groups under the same world government faction
Marine works different.

Status
Not open for further replies.