Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
No wonder they all commit suicide. Same for South Korea.
Or even better, people should stop giving birth altogether.
South Korea is just doing that right now. And China, too. Families in China mostly can't afford their children's education (it's not free) and the high cost of raising one. In South Korea, you have women, who are required to marry in order to have a child (it is heavily frowned upon, if you have one outside of wedlock). And than you face many difficulties as a mother in general (in jobs you are paid less for example and other things). No wonder many women do not want to have children.
Post automatically merged:

Still Kuma and Bonney for me. One or the other, or maybe both. Vivi's only joining as a temporary member for the final saga, I'd bet money on it.
I think Bonney, Kuma and Vegapunk could go to the revs together. They all have connections to them and would be a powerful addition to them. Kuma is even one of their pillars. It would make for a good promotion, if the world were to hear of him returning to the revs.

South Korea is just doing that right now. And China, too. Families in China mostly can't afford their children's education (it's not free) and the high cost of raising one. In South Korea, you have women, who are required to marry in order to have a child (it is heavily frowned upon, if you have one outside of wedlock). And than you face many difficulties as a mother in general (in jobs you are paid less for example and other things). No wonder many women do not want to have children.

I think Bonney, Kuma and Vegapunk could go to the revs together. They all have connections to them and would be a powerful addition to them. Kuma is even one of their pillars. It would make for a good promotion, if the world were to hear of him returning to the revs.
Maybe they will, but considering Kuma and Bonney were raised from childhood to believe in Nika as the great liberator of the world, wouldn't joining him instead be a much better way to acomplish their goal? The revos kind of shouldn't matter to them anymore.

Maybe they will, but considering Kuma and Bonney were raised from childhood to believe in Nika as the great liberator of the world, wouldn't joining him instead be a much better way to acomplish their goal? The revos kind of shouldn't matter to them anymore.
For Kuma alone, his wish could also be fullfilled, if he were to join Luffy, that is true. What makes me wonder, however, is, if he could leeave Bonney behind. To me, it seems like he is a good father and would love to live together with his child and fight alongside her. Like he did with Ginny during his days with the revs.

(Also, you know my agenda. 😉)

For Kuma alone, his wish could also be fullfilled, if he were to join Luffy, that is true. What makes me wonder, however, is, if he could leeave Bonney behind. To me, it seems like he is a good father and would love to live together with his child and fight alongside her. Like he did with Ginny during his days with the revs.

(Also, you know my agenda. 😉)
They could also both join, or Bonney could decide to return to her own crew.

They could also both join, or Bonney could decide to return to her own crew.
I don't think at this point that Bonney would return to her crew. They have been absent since forever and it somehow would feel weird for them to pop up just then. I rather think that she could stay with Vegapunk or maybe Sabo, since they have gotten to know each other back at the Reverie. Also, Vegapunk has to give her that something, he spoke of back at the beginning of Egghead - I wonder what that is.

Saying that Bonney and Vegapunk would go to the Revs... kinda completely ignores where they are and what their goals are at the moment.

The Revs are currently in another Sea

Vegapunk expressly mentioned heading to Elbaf and has had discussion and flashbacks to set up that point

And Bonney has shown neither consideration nor concern for the Revs beyond being the people who resuced her Dad's "for all intents and purposes" corpse. Which isn't even with them now

Only way I can entertain them joining the Revs if the huge hope that Dragon actually pulls up is real, even though he's not moved, nor shown any suggestion that he's going to pull up.

I don't think at this point that Bonney would return to her crew. They have been absent since forever and it somehow would feel weird for them to pop up just then. I rather think that she could stay with Vegapunk or maybe Sabo, since they have gotten to know each other back at the Reverie. Also, Vegapunk has to give her that something, he spoke of back at the beginning of Egghead - I wonder what that is.
I don't see her leaving Kuma's side without a compelling reason. Staying with Vegapunk hardly seems like that. I basically see a few possible scenarios.

1. Vegapunk repairs Kuma and restores his mind. Kuma and Bonney join the strawhats

2. Kuma dies and just Bonnie joins

3. Vegapunk can repair Kuma and restore his mind, but it will take time, so he stays with Vegapunk, possibly both with the revos, and Bonney goes with them.

4. Bonney becomes determined to re-enter the pirating world for some reason and rebuilds her crew, Kuma joins the strawhats to follow his dream.

I don't see any option 5 where they rejoin the revos just because that's where Kuma was before. There's just no reason for that. The most likely option for neither to join is if Vegapunk needs time to repair Kuma. If Kuma dies, I think Bonney is all but certain to join. The option where Bonney rebuilds her crew only works if she doesn't inherit Kuma's dream, which requires him to be alive. I think that option is very unlikely, so I doubt just Kuma joining will happen.

If I had to rank how likely I see the options, I'd say

1. They both stay behind for repairs
2. Vegapunk restores Kuma and they both join
3. Kuma dies and Bonney joins
4. Bonney rebuilds her crew and Kuma joins

I don't see her leaving Kuma's side without a compelling reason. Staying with Vegapunk hardly seems like that. I basically see a few possible scenarios.

1. Vegapunk repairs Kuma and restores his mind. Kuma and Bonney join the strawhats

2. Kuma dies and just Bonnie joins

3. Vegapunk can repair Kuma and restore his mind, but it will take time, so he stays with Vegapunk, possibly both with the revos, and Bonney goes with them.

4. Bonney becomes determined to re-enter the pirating world for some reason and rebuilds her crew, Kuma joins the strawhats to follow his dream.

I don't see any option 5 where they rejoin the revos just because that's where Kuma was before. There's just no reason for that. The most likely option for neither to join is if Vegapunk needs time to repair Kuma. If Kuma dies, I think Bonney is all but certain to join. The option where Bonney rebuilds her crew only works if she doesn't inherit Kuma's dream, which requires him to be alive. I think that option is very unlikely, so I doubt just Kuma joining will happen.

If I had to rank how likely I see the options, I'd say

1. They both stay behind for repairs
2. Vegapunk restores Kuma and they both join
3. Kuma dies and Bonney joins
4. Bonney rebuilds her crew and Kuma joins
Saying that Bonney and Vegapunk would go to the Revs... kinda completely ignores where they are and what their goals are at the moment.

The Revs are currently in another Sea

Vegapunk expressly mentioned heading to Elbaf and has had discussion and flashbacks to set up that point

And Bonney has shown neither consideration nor concern for the Revs beyond being the people who resuced her Dad's "for all intents and purposes" corpse. Which isn't even with them now

Only way I can entertain them joining the Revs if the huge hope that Dragon actually pulls up is real, even though he's not moved, nor shown any suggestion that he's going to pull up.
I just had an idea as you, Sigran spoke of "restore": What if after Kizaru's and Saturn's defeat, the marines will leave the island, so that Vegapunk stays and is able to continue to work in his laboratory? And this would be great, since he has a floor in his lab, where he keeps those organelles, right? What if Vegapunk will not repair Kuma again, but could just turn him into a human once more?

I just do not hope that Kuma dies here... .:catsweat:

Since Oda has given every SHP a color (or two - e.g. Brook):

- Luffy - red
- Zoro - green
- Nami - orange
- Usopp - yellow
- Sanji - blue
- Chopper - pink
- Robin - violet
- Franky - teal
- Brook - black/white
- Jinbe - ocher
- ???

What do you all think the last crew member's color will be?

Since Oda has given every SHP a color (or two - e.g. Brook):

- Luffy - red
- Zoro - green
- Nami - orange
- Usopp - yellow
- Sanji - blue
- Chopper - pink
- Robin - violet
- Franky - teal
- Brook - black/white
- Jinbe - ocher
- ???

What do you all think the last crew member's color will be?
Isn't Jinbe's color gold?

If yes, then NN could have silver!

Although, there's a whole color wheel theory and everything was pointing to Carrot's having lime green, but...

Isn't Jinbe's color gold?

If yes, then NN could have silver!

Although, there's a whole color wheel theory and everything was pointing to Carrot's having lime green, but...
I had to look it up, because I didn't know for sure - his color is indeed ochre (according to an SBS of volume 99). And I think this could be because of Jinbe's sideburns and eyebrows? In a way that could be ... I'm not sure...: :jinbewat:

Lime green would go well. We also have:
- silver
- dark green
- dark red/crimson
- red-brown
- brown
- salmon
- bronze
- yellow-green/lime green
- er... ?

I do not think that we are getting someone with a blue-theme again, as we have already Franky and Sanji. But this is every color I could come up with, which would not be too similar to a color already existing on the ship (I know there are many more colors in a color scheme that are a little similar to those I have listed above (e.g wine red, etc.). The reason I did not add them here is for simplicity.).

If Caribou joins, he will get brown - he seems like a someone, I would associate with brown, at least... .

Last edited:
I had to look it up, because I didn't know for sure - his color is indeed ochre (according to an SBS of volume 99). And I think this could be because of Jinbe's sideburns and eyebrows? In a way that could be ... I'm not sure...: :jinbewat:

Lime green would go well. We also have:
- silver
- dark green
- dark red/crimson
- red-brown
- brown
- salmon
- bronze
- yellow-green/lime green
- er... ?

I do not think that we are getting someone with a blue-theme again, as we have already Franky and Sanji. But this is every color I could come up with, which would not be too similar to a color already existing on the ship (I know there are many more colors in a color scheme that are a little similar to those I have listed above (e.g wine red, etc.). The reason I did not add them here is for simplicity.).

If Caribou joins, he will get brown - he seems like a someone, I would associate with brown, at least... .
Thanks for the fact checking!

Well, tbh it's important to me that the character fits, rather than the colour, plus like with Jinbe, Oda might adding whatever colour he wants. I think some sort of green should be fine?

I just had an idea as you, Sigran spoke of "restore": What if after Kizaru's and Saturn's defeat, the marines will leave the island, so that Vegapunk stays and is able to continue to work in his laboratory? And this would be great, since he has a floor in his lab, where he keeps those organelles, right? What if Vegapunk will not repair Kuma again, but could just turn him into a human once more?

I just do not hope that Kuma dies here... .:catsweat:

Most of the island is wrecked, Most of the lab is wrecked

There is nothing stopping the marines from showing up again

Egghead being left alone after the Strawhats leave would stretch disbelief way too far. It's not Wano where there's like 20 strong people to dissuade the Marines, the strongest fighting force can and has be hijacked multiple times

Most of the island is wrecked, Most of the lab is wrecked

There is nothing stopping the marines from showing up again

Egghead being left alone after the Strawhats leave would stretch disbelief way too far. It's not Wano where there's like 20 strong people to dissuade the Marines, the strongest fighting force can and has be hijacked multiple times
What if Vegapunk can reprogramm the Pacifistas and Seraphim so that everyone only accepts orders from him and the SHPs? This would mean that EH would have a significant protection-force and along with the dome it would be like a fortress - but as I mentioned, it is just speculation. Nothing more.

Where do you think Vegapunk wiill most likely end up? Staying with Saul in Elbaph? Or do you think that he is a sound candidate for the SHPs?