Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has rape, and rape in a fictional story makes me uncomfortable so it's bad!!!!
I normally wouldn't bat an eye, cause after all it's implied this happened with Boa, and I did like Berserk until the stuff after the Eclipse where I started feeling that it was becoming more of a slog to read through.
It's that he introduced Ginny purely for her to get raped and then die.
And I mean, I could excuse this, if he at least gave other women in the manga good treatment, but it's to the point where he had Smoothie (a commander of a Yonko member) struggle to bust down a fucking door.
What a surreal ass chapter, I can't believe people can still look me right in the eyes with a straight face and tell me it's actually good writing.
Damn, man, Lee33 may have been right all along, and that hurts to admit because I abhor that guy.

Lucci gonna lose a limb soon.
Zoro's track record in Onigashima has been great when it comes to lethality.... Kaidou? Perma-scarred. King? Amputated.

This is how i want it. You fight Zoro? Be prepared to lose limbs or be permanently damaged.
Not gonna happen
Oda respects Lucci far more than that

Pre TS Luffy ~ pre TS Zoro > pre TS Lucci
Post TS Lucci training on his own > post TS Zoro learning with Master Mihawk > post TS Luffy learning with Master Rayleigh
Lucci is the guy with biggest growth during timeskip in OP verse, even more than the main cast, even far more than the MC himself

Oda not gonna embarass Lucci like that

idk why people got this fantasy that oda was a good author, he simply isnt. at least not anymore

Bonney/ginny are simply another set of background characters with 0 relation to the main story and overarching plot. Wasting time on characters, by making lazy recycled sob stories about their lives.... and ONCE AGAIN shifting focus to unimportant shit that we simply dont care about
To me it was more about seeing the ending for a long time now. Story half-died at marineford. Oda should have went for his what if Sabo arrived on time scenario instead.

The problem is the manga now got worse.

Lucci gonna lose a limb soon.
Zoro's track record in Onigashima has been great when it comes to lethality.... Kaidou? Perma-scarred. King? Amputated.

This is how i want it. You fight Zoro? Be prepared to lose limbs or be permanently damaged.
Zoro better kill some fuckers too but that'd be too much for OP standards lol. But what are OP standards anyway? Present is all about heroic things while the past/flashbacks show horrific genocides, rape, racism (okay, this is still a thing in present too) and so much more.

I don't understand why Oda draws the line in strawhats not allowing to kill villains.

No this doesn't confirmes a shit. Lol.

This is an escape arc not a full battle one.
I think after the robot destroyed, the encirclement, and Saturn being right next to everyone, that the escape might just have been foiled. If Saturn dies the marines retreat, Egghead falls into Straw Hat hands (along with the busted tech/Oharas library).

They already have to fight their way through Saturn and Kizaru, theres more than enough room for Saturns death. Especially since we have 4 other losers we need to beat. If he's serious about ending the series, this is a good way to get one of the Gorosei out of the way efficiently.

Zoro better kill some fuckers too but that'd be too much for OP standards lol. But what are OP standards anyway? Present is all about heroic things while the past/flashbacks show horrific genocides, rape, racism (okay, this is still a thing in present too) and so much more.

I don't understand why Oda draws the line in strawhats not allowing to kill villains.
He said it himself it's because having the villians dream crushed is a far worse fate than dying

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Yea Oda doesn't draw too much brutality in his manga.

But he does find ways to make lethal fighters stand out, example Zoro in Onigashima.

Nope, this one

The story about an Elf named Frieren and ger journey after defeating demon lord, the premise of this story is about how elf remember the hero's party journey which last 10 years and realize that with only that little time according her is kinda meaningless ( due to her already live above 1000+ years and thinking 10 years is so little time ) were in fact a precious memory of her.
You should watch the Anime or Manga cuz its really good
Was just asking if it's similar to Log Horizon because of the fantasy setting and somewhat similar art / looks / feel.

Alright will keep in mind this story cheers. But even if she's 1000, she has the body of a little girl. Why can't manga/anime have more boob warriors like matsumoto?

Crew arrives at island
Female introduced/reintroduced
Fans: "OMG FUTURE NAKAMA"

Female solely used for jerkbait and sob stories
Female needs saving

They leave without here

Rinse and repeat
Post automatically merged:

But he does find ways to make lethal fighters stand out, example Zoro in Onigashima.
when was this exactly?

King was pretty fine, and Oda went out the way to prove that

Status
Not open for further replies.