ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
One Piece Feminazi.
lol she did get kidnapped and probably abused by some nasty men though...
Post automatically merged:

Nah the crocodile scene is just the dance powder that stole the rain from Alabasta.

The Man Marked by Flames might be the former Shichibukai though @NAMELESS
yep,that theory seems solid.But if Ace beat the dude,i wonder how Oda will make this weak dude into an antagonist.

Honestly im surprised how well thought out the timeline is. His age has been known since forever, and Bonney was a character who's age wasnt ever truly known until now.
We've heard bits of Kuma's history throughout the series (King, Tyrant, RA Member, Shichibukai, Pacifista, etc), and its pretty crazy that even Ace defearing a Shichibukai was alluded to forever ago (he was offered the position), only for Kuma to take it.

Like everything to just fits way too well, and it really makes me believe that Kuma definitely will be tied to the crew crew until the endgame, because very few characters in this series have that level of planning (I.e. Shanks, Jinbe, Blackbeard, etc)
I agree,Kuma might have a good ending after all.

Nah the crocodile scene is just the dance powder that stole the rain from Alabasta.

The Man Marked by Flames might be the former Shichibukai though @NAMELESS
Coincidence he talks about an artificial ship? NO.

The former Shichibukai is (are) the thugs from Goa Kingdom imo.

She doesn't hate all men. Doesn't hate Fisher Tiger, Rayleigh or Luffy
Almost everyone :whitepress:

its a cause,i'm not excusing her.She comes from a different cultural background too...
She is shit.

Coincidence he talks about an artificial ship? NO.

The former Shichibukai is (are) the thugs from Goa Kingdom imo.

Almost everyone :whitepress:

She is shit.
Crocodile was talking about that ship that Hina ended up capturing.