[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've provided one example for this - the Jester one, which is both ignoring that Rej is co-hosting, and again ignoring that flavour and role are separate. You're essentially arguing that scum would be set up to fail, it's nonsense.
Well it is what it is.
It is confirmed the strawhats are crew and not citizens.
The host will take the random citizens that win and use them on the next game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well it is what it is.
It is confirmed the strawhats are crew and not citizens.
The host will take the random citizens that win and use them on the next game.
Let me run a thought experiment.

You're 100% convinced I'm scum, yes? How would you react to my town flip? What is your go to after that?

And you also need to explain how you "cleared everyone else". Let's hear it.

Ratchet

I've basically been trying to make every single person play around the duel today - not really much more I can do to extract behaviour and information from players. Will require someone to pick up the pieces - I feel fairly good about Luka and Michelle being scum. Don't town lock T-Pein, especially if he deserts the thread again.

Ratchet

I think Charlie is more likely to be town mostly just to emotional responses today. I would prefer someone else takes the lead though - after today he's probably just going to sulk and complain and blame me for his poor decisions so not likely to be of much use. Ideally scum will just kill him as he's unlikely to be lynched.

Feel fairly confident Reloaded is Town. Orca probably Town, too.

And you also need to explain how you "cleared everyone else". Let's hear it.
I think you and yoho die and that's it.
We win.

Yoho
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Ratchet
Infitima
Michelle

Luka
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca

Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk
Charlie

Ratchet

RA more likely town than not as well based on how be played around the duel. Needs to play more of course but I wouldn't want to see him lynched first out of the PoE fodder.

Seatonnes could be scum. Wouldn't be my first pick but he's in that immediate PoE level. HWHNE I *think* is town but he basically hasn't played outside of today so it's more a guess than deduction.

Can't think of any other names coming to mind.

Ratchet

I think you and yoho die and that's it.
We win.

Yoho
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Ratchet
Infitima
Michelle

Luka
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca

Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk
Charlie
You said you cleared everyone else - show the thought process in doing so. I'm in the process of leaving my legacy, if you're not able to do it I'll assume you were just full of it and you can go into immediate PoE behind Luka and Michelle.

You said you cleared everyone else - show the thought process in doing so. I'm in the process of leaving my legacy, if you're not able to do it I'll assume you were just full of it and you can go into immediate PoE behind Luka and Michelle.
You would know if you were paying attention.
Some are town confirmed via claims and others via gameplay and cop...
The oranges are the unclaimed/sus players that did nothing to lynch scums.
You were one of those.
Lynched 0 scum.

Ratchet

You would know if you were paying attention.
Some are town confirmed via claims and others via gameplay and cop...
The oranges are the unclaimed/sus players that did nothing to lynch scums.
You were one of those.
Lynched 0 scum.
Feel free to break down these clears by player name. Should be easy for you. Also you know full well voting Mafia isn't fully clearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.