One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

You can hate Shanks(I make myself jokes about him), but you can't deny his powerlvl. Dude who is almost 30years younger then Big mom and also younger then Kaido, this guy has a bounty of 4B....

300mio less then Big mom.
Dude has the almost the twice up bounty of current Blackbeard who stomp the Whitebeard pirates and make so much damage in the new world. Yet Shanks isn't a monster bad pirate as Big mom or Kaido.

The Navy see Shanks in the same category as the other top tiers(Mid Top tier or wven above) which shows how powerfull he are right now(same goes for Mihawk who is probably equal or even stronger)....

For sure this chapter gonna be insane shockwave for the one piece world,it gonna open so much discussion stuff...
This means shanks grew stronger
His databook alludes to it.

It doesnt hype Mihawk .
I'm telling you shanks has some OP ability which lets him rival BM Kaido WB Roger

Just imagine only these 4 monsters have higher bounty than him!!!!!!
He is only below the 2 alive monsters BM and Kaido!
Well maybe Shiki bounty is higher too but still.

Shanks mad hype.
He equalled Mihawk in the past...
He grew stronger to equal monsters and became emperor .

People dont realise Mihawk wont have 2 billions
He has no crew no empire
He isnt a monster lik WB kaido BM Roger shiki

He is sure strong but his only hype comes from fighting shanks back when he and shanks were not even strong as now.
His bounty ismax 1. 3
If he has a crew... max 2.5
Mihawk has a legitimate excuse for having a bounty lower than Shanks. Because NOT ONLY he has no crew and all kinds of territories. His bounty was FROZEN for a LOOONG TIME. Bounty does not jump in one time! Bounty increases gradually. The WG may give him a high bounty, but for him to reach the 4 bill + he needs his own crew, territories and alliances, as well as he needs to have MORE THAN ONE EVENT. Meaning, Luffy increased in bounty from East Blue, then Alabasta, then Enies Lobby, then Marineford, then Dressrosa, then WCI. Bounty does not jump to te sky let alone 4 billion from just abolishing Shichibukai System. So his excuse is VALID 100%

Hell, Look at BB who has EVERYTHING Mihawk lacks from crew, territories, and he still is far below because he's relatively NEW YONKO.

But Shanks has NO EXCUSE for having lower bounty than Kaido/BigMom. The excuse that Shanks holds back and doesn't hurt towns...etc CANNOT BE USED because WB was maintaining the peace of the sea and STILL had higher bounty than all current Yonko.

It only simply means that as of right now, the 4 current Yonko's bounty is ranked in accordance to strength and NOTHING ELSE (maybe you can exclude BB for being new, but even despite that, I expect him to be weaker regardless of bounty because he's new Yonko)

It's funny how people shit on Luffy for becoming an emperor after defeating a Right hand man of a Yonko
While no one gives shit to BB because he only got the title after beating Right hand man of Yonko as well!

I mean sure, BB beat him in an overwhelmingly fashion unlike Luffy BUT STILL. I think it's unfair that people never ask for BB to prove he's Yonko level by beating another Yonko head-on, while they ask that from Luffy!
Bruh, it's the not same. BB crushed the entirety of the Whitebeard pirate's remains in a war he started on Sphinx Island, as well as taking the bulk of their territories.

Luffy defeated two Sweet Commanders and some officers here and there, but most of BM's pirate crew survived and chased away the Strawhats from Tottoland with some sacrifices like Jinbe, Pedro and the Vinsmokes. Big Mom keeps every territory except Fishman Island, and Blackbeard didn't lose any of his 10 captains.

The 1 billion berry bounty difference is clear, but Blackbeard still needs something big to reach the 4 billion mark like the established emperors.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It doesnt hype Mihawk .
I'm telling you shanks has some OP ability which lets him rival BM Kaido WB Roger

Shanks mad hype.
Nope shanks already had the bounty. Yonko dont fight pre story.

Mihawk has a legitimate excuse for having a bounty lower than Shanks. Because NOT ONLY he has no crew and all kinds of territories. His bounty was FROZEN for a LOOONG TIME. Bounty does not jump in one time! Bounty increases gradually. The WG may give him a high bounty, but for him to reach the 4 bill + he needs his own crew, territories and alliances, as well as he needs to have MORE THAN ONE EVENT. Meaning, Luffy increased in bounty from East Blue, then Alabasta, then Enies Lobby, then Marineford, then Dressrosa, then WCI. Bounty does not jump to te sky let alone 4 billion from just abolishing Shichibukai System. So his excuse is VALID 100%

Hell, Look at BB who has EVERYTHING Mihawk lacks from crew, territories, and he still is far below because he's relatively NEW YONKO.

But Shanks has NO EXCUSE for having lower bounty than Kaido/BigMom. The excuse that Shanks holds back and doesn't hurt towns...etc CANNOT BE USED because WB was maintaining the peace of the sea and STILL had higher bounty than all current Yonko.

It only simply means that as of right now, the 4 current Yonko's bounty is ranked in accordance to strength and NOTHING ELSE (maybe you can exclude BB for being new, but even despite that, I expect him to be weaker regardless of bounty because he's new Yonko)
Shanks is 20 to 40 years younger than the original yonkos, the other 3 were probably commanders in Rox's group who's basically a legend.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think it's now confirmed: Roger >= WB > Kaido >= Big Mom >= Shanks.
Thus, Shanks is probably the weakest Emperor. Now where are the guys who like to downplay Big Mom, huh?

Why you Claim that bounty is straight related to strength? It isnt. There are some more indicators, which really hits hard in the case of the yonkos.
For Example:
Danger to the WG
Danger to the civil Population (Kaido > Shanks)
Knowledge about important history things (f.e. Robin)

and so on. Higher bounty doesnt mean stronger. It just has not that much to do with the strength. Take a look at Buggy!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It doesnt hype Mihawk .

Shanks mad hype.
Nope shanks already had the bounty. Yonko dont fight pre story since he lost an arm l

Men this crew was insane...
4Commanders who could easily match the current Navy together...
What I don't get is, that Roger along with Garp was one to defeat Rox Captain. But after that when he needed a Road poneglyph, he he came hidden inside BM's territory as he didn't want to fight her... Was she that powerful?? If so, how did the Rox pirates lost..??

And people say Sanji wont be top tier.:pepeke:
Unless Oda wants the SHs to be the most underwhelming crew of all era and still they are the ones who took down the WG, and they achieved the most.
Then Oda would be truly dumb for not making Zoro and Sanji reach the top tier level!

Cause otherwise, they DO NOT DESERVE to be called pirate king crew.

Looking at Roger is another example.
Roger,Rayleigh,Gabban, Oden, and god knows who else from characters who can actually fight other Yonko and not be defeated in a disgraceful manner! hell, an apprentice of Roger is already a Yonko (Shanks)

So, honestly, if SH crew third strongest came out anything less than Top Tier, it's disgraceful from Oda's part because he let all those other pirate crew from other era be defeated yet he allowed such a weaker bunch to achieve the most! Totally undeserved

Status
Not open for further replies.