[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
To expand on that, feels more like an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather than a townie trying to banter and have fun.
Post automatically merged:

Who is Oreki? Your best bud or someone... I heard he is a great guy
I can satisfy you, there is a bigger reason why I want to buy a bomb, it's gods plan

D

Dragomir

To expand on that, feels more like an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather than a townie trying to banter and have fun.
I don't think a townie would necessarily say what Rej said there in order to have fun or banter. Just more or less speaking straightforward with honesty. That's not alignment indicative and I'm not really feeling that whole tone switch stuff you're talking about there. Do you expect townies to be consistent with their tone for each of their posts?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The moment you voted me you lost the last townpoint you had from me
Actually I don't believe in god, I have to correct myself, I only believe in my myself and my family.

Maybe I will take the vote back, but are you willing to bend the knee for me?

The Virus itself could of objectively been featured via a Serial Killer role, the issue lies in the fact Covid is a full encompassing-spreading illness, and not a one-after-one killing disease, so I would discard such notion.

Virus spreading via Cult is a mind catching thought, however it should be borne in mind that its spreading is not linear. :) so the Virus willingfully nitpicking 'where to go' doesn't hold much sense.

N

Noctis

I don't think a townie would necessarily say what Rej said there in order to have fun or banter. Just more or less speaking straightforward with honesty. That's not alignment indicative and I'm not really feeling that whole tone switch stuff you're talking about there. Do you expect townies to be consistent with their tone for each of their posts?
I don't think I would do that... it does not matter what has been said the main thing is who's saying this... I define posts and their tones based on whether this specific player can say them or not after watching their gameplay

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
can you elaborate on why you chose that phrase?
Mostly being facetious, I’m an American who’s disillusioned with the state of my country in real life. Still haven’t had a chance to read anything since I left, so I need more time to address everything else.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Isn't TAC supposed to be a declared American? :choppawhat:
wut? btw did I miss anything?

Mostly being facetious, I’m an American who’s disillusioned with the state of my country in real life. Still haven’t had a chance to read anything since I left, so I need more time to address everything else.
Oh you are american IRL, I thought this was involved with a claim or anything, my bad.

D

Dragomir

Rej's "Noctis is bad for saying heebie-jeebies" post is bad for the lack of actual logic behind it. I cannot fathom how a townie would like Noctis and say that he's bad for saying "heebie-jeebies" for the first time. That read doesn't even quantify as nitpicking. It's an absurd read made for no reason. To put it into a scum perspective: wolf Rej is attempting to gain some brownie points with spontaneous, whacky reads. I want to mention that townies can have weird reads themselves but behind them, they follow a logical progression that one can understand. Rej's doesn't. I have an underlying suspicion it could be reaction baiting but that's a meh reaction bait.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I also don't like the emoj in it and what's with bending knees
:smithnie:don't mess with me boi, this will give some hefty sanctions
Rej's "Noctis is bad for saying heebie-jeebies" post is bad for the lack of actual logic behind it. I cannot fathom how a townie would like Noctis and say that he's bad for saying "heebie-jeebies" for the first time. That read doesn't even quantify as nitpicking. It's an absurd read made for no reason. To put it into a scum perspective: wolf Rej is attempting to gain some brownie points with spontaneous, whacky reads. I want to mention that townies can have weird reads themselves but behind them, they follow a logical progression that one can understand. Rej's doesn't. I have an underlying suspicion it could be reaction baiting but that's a meh reaction bait.
same with you :smithnie:

and don't put me in pile with scum, we living here are pure!

D

Dragomir

The Virus itself could of objectively been featured via a Serial Killer role, the issue lies in the fact Covid is a full encompassing-spreading illness, and not a one-after-one killing disease, so I would discard such notion.

Virus spreading via Cult is a mind catching thought, however it should be borne in mind that its spreading is not linear. :) so the Virus willingfully nitpicking 'where to go' doesn't hold much sense.
A tip for you, speak in a normal way instead of this English professor talk. You are hard to understand.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Oreki is seemingly ready to do several first times in this game, maybe my SR on him isn't all tooo justified.
Still I want him to knee down before me. And everything will be fine.

I suggest everyone here should get the same "heebie jeebies".

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway I will trust in Dragos scum approach on @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , boi if you wanna keep the place where you live, you better should start to cooperate. People under me will receive a fair share.

Anyone knows how to make money in this game? It is important.

N

Noctis

Generate content with stuff that's actually worth generating content over. Emojis do not fit that bill.
Snarky comments with an emoji to sweeten the tone, he was falling low and was trying to deflect the topic at hand. The enthusiasm and energy of a townie having fun isn't there and how he suddenly throws suss on me but back down when he sees it's not worth it tells a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.