Chapter Discussion “Kizaru isn’t getting back up”

Just a reminder that Luffy fought for hours got knocked out many times and still got up for 2nd round of G5 against Kaido way faster than he is doing against Kizaru.

Meaning Kizaru beated Luffy way more than Onigashima did in way less time while this being a stronger version of Luffy.

Bye.
Post automatically merged:

I said it from the start, the only reason why Kizaru went down in the first place is a narrative decision because Luffy was going down.
And to give spotlight to Saturn. As soon as Luffy is preparing to get up, Oda is making Kizaru get up as well. Back to square one.
Just like it is all narrative Lucci still not cutted into pieces by Zoro. Now that Zoro is being really required somewhere else Lucci will be over.

him going down could have been on purpose to actually show to Saturn that Nika was able to hold him off.. i mean couldn't he at least dodge? i never bought it in the 1st place. But that does not mean Luffy didn't do anything to him.

Kizaru was strong enough to land 0 hits on G5.
Kaido has beaten G5 twice before he ran out of juice.
Dont care how many punches somone throw or tanked I care about end results which is Kaido being obliterated by G5 Luffy and defeated while casual Kizaru did not.

Casual Kizaru > Kaido confirmed

Kizaru was strong enough to land 0 hits on G5.
Kaido has beaten G5 twice before he ran out of juice.
What if Kizaru never meant to beat Luffy in the 1st place.. so he could give VP a way out? is it only me who thinks Kizaru never actually tried to win?

tbh even if he tried Luffy would have beaten him but still. wtf was that fight about lol...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kizaru was strong enough to keep G5 occupied while doing other stuff , he send clones against G5 while Kizaru went to Usopp , Vegapunk , despite fighting casually he was not defeated meanwhile Kaido got wrecked by G5 plain and simple. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Running away is a feat, now?

Kizaru landed zero attacks on Gear 5, Kaidou fought a Gear 5 who was using CoC and only lost to Bajrung Gun, which Luffy never used against Kizaru.

Kaidou also ran a gauntlet and he was barely standing when he fought Gear 5.

But lets forget all of that, and say Kizaru is better because he used some clones & ran away to Usopp lol (Still failed to kill Usopp btw). Ridiculous arguments.

Running away is a feat, now?

Kizaru landed zero attacks on Gear 5, Kaidou fought a Gear 5 who was using CoC and only lost to Bajrung Gun, which Luffy never used against Kizaru.

Kaidou also ran a gauntlet and he was barely standing when he fought Gear 5.

But lets forget all of that, and say Kizaru is better because he used some clones & ran away to Usopp lol. Ridiculous arguments.
YOu can take it however you want , your choice , end result is still the same Kaido got defeat by G5 , casual Kizaru did not.

Casual Kizaru > Kaido