Chapter Discussion “Kizaru isn’t getting back up”

What’s incredible is your headcanon I mean it sounds as goofy as it comes

Mr Kizaru is gonna sit around not doing shit? Yeah anything you say doesn’t mean shit anymore, considering he’s back up when you said he wouldn’t be
@silverfire I like how you told me to stop attacking people for going against my view of the story, yet you like the posts of people doing the exact same thing. You should rename yourself into "ironfire" for the irony.

Luffy is going to fight Saturn and not Kizaru, it takes a 3 year-old reading comprehension to understand that.

If it's not clear for you, I can take my time to write it down in a thread.

He did, he just was not thrown into Lava and became irrelevant to the future events thats the difference.
Lucci and Kizaru both were "knocked-out" by Luffy but they are not out of the story.

Kizaru will be able to move probably by the same time than Luffy, I don't doubt that.

However, Kizaru is clearly not Luffy's villain anymore.

Kizaru is thinking about his friends, not about fighting Luffy.

Saturn is attacking Kuma and Bonney.

Luffy is very most likely going back to Gear 5 since he is recovering and fighting Saturn.

Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru, Vegapunk and Kizaru will experience Nika together.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dont care how many punches somone throw or tanked I care about end results which is Kaido being obliterated by G5 Luffy and defeated while casual Kizaru did not.

Casual Kizaru > Kaido confirmed
Most casuals dont care about anything except the last panel, just like you.
That's why they are bad at power scaling, just like you.
To determine who is stronger, you need to free your mind and look further than just the end result.

What if Kizaru never meant to beat Luffy in the 1st place.. so he could give VP a way out? is it only me who thinks Kizaru never actually tried to win?

tbh even if he tried Luffy would have beaten him but still. wtf was that fight about lol...
Well, the whole Luffy vs Kizaru is weird to begin with. I never thought it would happen, nothing connects the two.
It all feels like a stalling device to achieve nothing at all really.
However, if we look at what we are given, the guy who is casually handling Snakeman never landing any proper hit on Luffy is just weird.
On the other hand, the guy who spams hits and beats people through damage accumulation fails to land a single hit in the fight aside from the moment he runs out of juice...

This is a story about Inherited Will, the practical power of friendship (ie you literally cannot do it all alone), and a power system literally based around testing your will against another.

Even if Kizaru isn't *intentionally* throwing, he's still very upset by the fact he has to kill Vegapunk and has only gotten more conflicted about it. Judging by the conversation with Luffy he has no personal anger or hate towards him, no doubt his haki is weaker.

He'd still have lost a straight fight where he wasn't constantly running away.

Most casuals dont care about anything except the last panel, just like you.
That's why they are bad at power scaling, just like you.
To determine who is stronger, you need to free your mind and look further than just the end result.

Well, the whole Luffy vs Kizaru is weird to begin with. I never thought it would happen, nothing connects the two.
It all feels like a stalling device to achieve nothing at all really.
However, if we look at what we are given, the guy who is casually handling Snakeman never landing any proper hit on Luffy is just weird.
On the other hand, the guy who spams hits and beats people through damage accumulation fails to land a single hit in the fight aside from the moment he runs out of juice...
Basically.

Kizaru was strong enough to keep G5 occupied while doing other stuff , he send clones against G5 while Kizaru went to Usopp , Vegapunk , despite fighting casually he was not defeated meanwhile Kaido got wrecked by G5 plain and simple. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Luffy was fighting Lucci, Seraphim and running around Egghead to find Vegapunk. All this before he even fought Kizaru. What's Kizaru's excuse?

He got taken down by Luffy's counter. Meanwhile Luffy got taken out due to exhaustion. In what way is this a W for the Admirals? :seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He got taken down by Luffy's counter. Meanwhile Luffy got taken out due to exhaustion. In what way is this a W for the Admirals? :seriously:
Let's wait and see how it actually concludes and whether they interact anymore at all.
If they never fight again, there is nothing really that we can determine from their "fight".
It serves no real purpose with no real result and no real effort from either side...

@silverfire I like how you told me to stop attacking people for going against my view of the story, yet you like the posts of people doing the exact same thing. You should rename yourself into "ironfire" for the irony.

Luffy is going to fight Saturn and not Kizaru, it takes a 3 year-old reading comprehension to understand that.

If it's not clear for you, I can take my time to write it down in a thread.

I called you out for being a jackass to people who don’t deserve it, especially for the reasons you claim. I like your posts, too, when they’re quality.

(and yeah I’ll always like admiral agenda posts, that’s a given)

Edit: ironfire is actually pretty cool, maybe I should change my name to that…

I absolutely love that CoC does pyschic damage. Kizaru is fucking down and out but it aint because he's physically hurt or bleeding.

Bro got overwhelmed by Luffys will and just moving is exhausting to him.